Which top lane champ should I get next?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadiantCastiel

10-16-2012

I need a solid top laner in case I have to be one for a ranked match, so far, all I've used is Kayle for top lane, but now I need a new one in case she's (somehow) banned or picked. I've used Renekton, Talon and Yorick when they were free and did decent with them. I like to play cautiously, but I like to harass often and go for kills if I know I can win the fight. Any suggestions would be welcome.

AlbanianBoy

10-16-2012

is Renekton a good champion, cause i think that i will probably buy it, so do you suggest it to me ?

LordUngoliant

10-16-2012

Olaf, Olaf, Olaf.

His Q, He throws one of his axes with a lot of range to slow the enemy - great for poke

His W, Olaf basically enrages himself gaining life steal and attack damage which is great for sustaining yourself while you're exchanging blows

His E, TRUE DAMAGE. It seems like a small amount, but that damage and this attack is what bursts down your enemy and really changes and can win fights.

His Ult, Olaf makes himself unable to be crowd controled, and you can basically get away from anything with this in combination with ghost/flash, along with giving you armor

Olaf is an incredible top laner totally recommend him.

Mr Fáhrenheit

10-17-2012

Olaf is a great idea but i love Irelia as solo top... even with all the nerfs and all the nerfs to come she is and will be a BEAST mid-late game no matter if you are or not fed, as long as you keep up with the farm you rule!

RadiantCastiel

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbanianBoy View Post
is Renekton a good champion, cause i think that i will probably buy it, so do you suggest it to me ?
Like any new champ, I think you should wait for him to be on free week and try it out before buying.

RadiantCastiel

10-18-2012

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'll try Olaf and Irelia when they're on free week.

FeedingTrollNoob

10-18-2012

Yorick. Every single one of his abilities causes the enemy to yell at their computer screen.