Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to come back to NA server?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dvcl2011

10-16-2012

Dear riot ,
Since september i changed my NA account to the Brazilian server(I'm an Brazilian Guy) , but i'm too disappointed with the BR server , because everybody is getting banned for no reasons ,The account that i changed to the Br server was Dvcl , please if u guys can do anything to me.Contact with me here or at this email : [email]Felipe-_games@hotmail.com[/email]

Ps: I JUST WANT TO GET BACK TO NA SERVER , please...

Golden Cave

10-16-2012

dude u have to buy a transfer then i guess

Dvcl2011

10-16-2012

To change my NA account to BR account i had to buy the Transfer and it was free at the shop at the game , but now at the game i can't buy again to come back , thats why i came here to try to do something...

And sry if u cant understand very well...

Judas Priest

10-17-2012

Não dá pra voltar, só se você pagar agora. Havia um aviso dizendo que a transferência era irreversível.

Reznorist

10-17-2012

Quote:
Dvcl2011:
Dear riot ,
Since september i changed my NA account to the Brazilian server(I'm an Brazilian Guy) , but i'm too disappointed with the BR server , because everybody is getting banned for no reasons ,The account that i changed to the Br server was Dvcl , please if u guys can do anything to me.Contact with me here or at this email : [email]Felipe-_games@hotmail.com[/email]

Ps: I JUST WANT TO GET BACK TO NA SERVER , please...

Olá Dvcl2011, não quero você de volta em nosso servidor. Seu povo é terrível na Liga e não é nenhuma surpresa que você quer voltar. Fique no seu servidor para manter a "sugar" em um só lugar.