Twisted Fate Game Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yormir

10-17-2012

I have a serious question

For Twisted Fate's Q, will there be the possibility of changing the aiming icon to the same one that Kha'Zix has for his evolved Spikes?

I find that the card always seem to go through targets without actually damaging them as well..... will this be looked into ?

megaghost22

10-17-2012

i cant do the update because this ( Error: 0xc1e90006) plz help i have space in my hard and my net also is stable , so what to do ?

Mr Sensitivity

10-18-2012

Please, for the love of God, will you fix the bug on Lux's ulti?

Hurri42

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddio Mick View Post
Please, for the love of God, will you fix the bug on Lux's ulti?
What's the problem? I've never had any issues with it.

natewinter

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Fun fact:
This patch contains the very first piece of content that I helped get into the game.

It's nothing major, just a little added flavor for our favorite card master. TF has a new "secret" interaction, courtesy of Runaan, Jay, and myself. Have fun finding it

I like yours better anyways. Why would they make an interaction with nocturne and not twisted fate i thought that was the dumbest idea ever. Just proves that Riot gave up on lore. Happy to see they are trying to get back into it though.

ATBQuan

10-18-2012

i like all those updates and what not , kudos , but maybe TF is a little to tall ? lolz maybe a model reduction of 15% from his current height should be about right

Some1ReallyBowss

Recruiter

10-18-2012

they should make bots jungle so we can practice more against a team cuz im sometimes scared to try and jungle due to 2 v1 at top

Some1ReallyBowss

Recruiter

10-18-2012

they should make bots jungle so we can practice more becuz im scared of junglin intermediate since itd be a 2v1 for someone

Mesic

10-18-2012

Hey riot. Was playing Leona last night. Tried to auto atk -> Q a ward. froze my char and I couldn't move for like 3 seconds. tested over and over. same result.

Complex2034

10-18-2012

theres a bug that occurs sometimes with teemo. when you are stealth and you rightclick to autoattack on a minion, sometimes your hear the attack sound but theres no dart coming out and no dmg done. then i click again and everything is normal. happened to me a couple times recently when i had to solo a lane and stop to attack to land only killing blows