Twisted Fate Game Update

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T Le B

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

"Fears will no longer reset jungle minions"
Thank god. Volibear can actually function again.

CanadianOJ

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Prior Doci View Post
Bots with skins? interesting!

Nunu Bot sould have Nunu Bot skin 100% of the time though...
I like the concept but what if a noob plays bot games for a long time then finally gets into a PVP and sees a nunu he will have no clue what it is.

Cheap0

10-17-2012

Now you can gauge your chances of winning a bot game by how many skins they have. You'd better watch out for Annie bot with a skin.

Pepperpwni

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

With bots using skins, I think we'll have a lot of new players either terribly confused or throwing their money at the screen to get those skins for themselves; just saying. I'm looking forward to seeing this and the new TF!

Noob Norman

10-17-2012

Great to see that Rengar is nerfed, even though it's just a bug fix. Now I just hope that he is getting a real nerf in the next patch, hopefully Jayce too.

The Den Dragon

10-17-2012

You guys really need to fix Gragas' passive icon hover text. It always glitches after lvl 9-11 where it stops showing the correct information whether it doesn't show the right amount of health, or it displays totally random information. This has been going on for quite some time now.

RyodinWake

10-17-2012

Karma... Karma... Karma... Nope, no Karma. Well ****... Oh I'm sure Riot's getting around to it.

Heimer... Heimer... Heimer... Hmm, well maybe some day.

Desusaizuheru

10-17-2012

Kat's new lore is much better than her 'old' new one.

Bactery

10-17-2012

*Fixed a bug where in rare instances Champions would not be able to autoattack

Yes, "rare instances" just use warwick ult on jax stupid dodge and see what's happens. Gg, njoy ur free lose.
BTW, I've lost 3 ranked matches and like 40 elo for that bull****, just leaving jax at 20 hp or less (ult+q).. and can't autoattack to kill... next, he kills me. Even if i'm 100% hp. He have enough time, cuz i can't autoattack till death->respawn. ty so much riot, ty SO MUCH. PLUS: U banned me by one of these games, TY SO MUCH RIOT

EDIT: THAT'S NOT JAX'S STUN JUST RIOT PURE EXCLUSIVELY BULL**** ****ING PIECE OF HORSE**** TO STILL AT THIS ELO

Kelhan

10-17-2012

That TF has like 2 kilometers long legs...