Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Her Etwhal (Ask Sona)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

10-22-2012

Quote:
Ask Her Etwhal:
Sona looked at Twisted fate, blinking at his question. She's never thought about that, since her Etwhal never showed any sign of damage.

My Etwhal has never broken, nor do I have the need to replace it, as for what the strings is made of, it is brass and taut.

"Ah would've have thought brass would be a poor choice fer' any instrument. The most common material Ah see is horsehair, n' musician seem ta' get frustrated over that. How flexiable is the brass?"

Twisted Fate had only cared to listen to music, he was not as interested in learning to play, but that didn't stop him from enjoying the music from the gypsy gatherings in his youth.

TheShadowOfChaos

10-22-2012

Pinky comes back with his own Etwhal, a small miniature version. He sat looking at Sona as he played his new instrument.

Ask Morgana FA

10-22-2012

Quote:
Ask Her Etwhal:
Xerath, its nice to meet you. Hmm... I suppose I have already acquired the ability since my birth, since my Etwhal have been with me since the beginning. I suppose the reason I only managed to start using my power is the long years I have built connection with my Etwhal. It is because of spending so much time with it that I have found its hidden potential...

Xerath inspects the Etwhal from afar with curiosity.

"Hmm...I see. You wouldn't happen know anything on the origin of the instrument, or yourself, would you?"

Ask Her Etwhal

10-22-2012

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
" fairly well. I do not have anything really concrete yet, but if my memories hold any value... She may not be the only lunari left.

I see, that is good. Perhaps others from the same race would allow her to shine brighter...

Sona looked at Nevin with sadden eyes, though she immediately cheered up. She didn't want to make anyone here sad with her.

Quote:
AskTheCardmaster:
"Ah would've have thought brass would be a poor choice fer' any instrument. The most common material Ah see is horsehair, n' musician seem ta' get frustrated over that. How flexiable is the brass?"

Twisted Fate had only cared to listen to music, he was not as interested in learning to play, but that didn't stop him from enjoying the music from the gypsy gatherings in his youth.

Yes, very flexible. It is not easy to find, though it is very durable. But most importantly, its my connection with the Etwhal that holds it... that holds us together...

Sona smiled, stroking the Etwhal as if it was a pet... or more like a companion...

Quote:
Ask The Magus:
Xerath inspects the Etwhal from afar with curiosity.

"Hmm...I see. You wouldn't happen know anything on the origin of the instrument, or yourself, would you?"

Sona looked at Xerath, some what depressed

No, I do not. I have no memory of my true parents, not to mention anything in the past before the orphanage. The Etwhal has been with me since I started to know the world, and it will still be no matter when in the future...

Quote:
TheShadowOfChaos:
Pinky comes back with his own Etwhal, a small miniature version. He sat looking at Sona as he played his new instrument.

Sona sighed, though looking at the little pink jello playing it's own Etwhal made her laugh quietly to herself.

That looks absolutely beautiful child, and the melody from it is so clear. Sona started playing herself, her long years of experience allowed her to match the little blob's notes effortlessly.

Xander Blade

Recruiter

10-22-2012

"well i certainly hope that something can get through to her. she has a habit of... dismissing many things quickly. "

he looks at sonas saddened tinged eyes

"you look a little sad m'lady, any thing i can do to help?"

TheShadowOfChaos

10-23-2012

Pinky continues to play going into a cheerful tune. He was soon playing the instrument by bouncing on it somehow.

Ask Her Etwhal

10-24-2012

Quote:
Lord Nevin:
"well i certainly hope that something can get through to her. she has a habit of... dismissing many things quickly. "

he looks at sonas saddened tinged eyes

"you look a little sad m'lady, any thing i can do to help?"

Its nothing, really, though I thank your for your concern Nevin. It is simply because I reminded myself of... all the friction that is present between all the champions... I just wish it could be resolved...

Sona sighed again, though still staying strong, she turned to the pink blob.

Quote:
TheShadowOfChaos:
Pinky continues to play going into a cheerful tune. He was soon playing the instrument by bouncing on it somehow.

Sona smiled at the little thing, playing its own Etwhal, thought Sona didn't want it to play it so madly and strange

Now now child, calm down. Music is stimulating, I know, but treat the instrument with kindness and respect, then the instrument will respond with even more power than anyone who forces the notes out.

Unexisted

10-25-2012

Sona, what master piece shall you play for me today?

Arrakasta

10-25-2012

Maven of the strings, it's an honor to meet you *bows down in respect* but I've got a question to ask you, since you are a world renowed musician, I am sure that you have fans in Zaun and Noxus, and if this is the case, I'd like to know what are your views on noxians and zaunites. Thanks for your time, Maven

Ask Her Etwhal

10-25-2012

Quote:
Unexisted:
Sona, what master piece shall you play for me today?

Hello Unexisted, and thank you for all the times you have summoned me. Our masterpiece will be played during our next battle, for it wouldn't be surprising if we play it immediately, now would it?

Sona smiled at one of her summoners, sitting down and looking at her Etwhal, thinking of all the notes that existed... and more...

Quote:
Arrakasta:
Maven of the strings, it's an honor to meet you *bows down in respect* but I've got a question to ask you, since you are a world renowed musician, I am sure that you have fans in Zaun and Noxus, and if this is the case, I'd like to know what are your views on noxians and zaunites. Thanks for your time, Maven

Hello Arrakasta. Yes, the two states... I admit, them and their people are less than welcoming towards outsiders... and sometimes even to their own citizens, but I still give the two my fullest respect even if their cold reputation that they possess. Plus, there are still things to learn from them. Zaun, even if they are renowned to be a group of criminals living in the city, are still so very proud of their free state, and the spirit that the Noxians carry within them for strength is also admiring, though I would still advice people not to go to either one alone... or at all really...