Can't move Champion or use Hotkeys

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neozan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Hi, I just to got my computer back after the CPU getting overheated and simply dying. I managed to play one game with Lee Sin. Then afterwards, my friend wanted to chat with me using program called ooVoo, and I wasn't sure how the computer would respond to having both programs open at once, so we played a bot match. During the game, my FPS was spiking from 30 (note: my graphics card is garbage) FPS to 17 FPS. Then as the match resumed, the spike was wearing off, and it was beginning to run smoothly. Then, right when I killed the Annie Bot, the game froze and I could not do anything, and the same sound was repeating over and over, as if it froze on one single frame. I was forced to close the game using Task Manager, and the match ended before I could reenter the match, and that's when the problem arose; it wouldn't allow me to click the "Continue" button, and I was forced to close the program with Alt+F4. Another of my friends wanted to play a 3v3 match with me and I decided to join him. Champion Select and the Loading Screen was working just fine but when the match begins, I couldn't click to move or use any hotkey (such as "Esc","P", or "Ctrl-Q"). All i could do was type messages and move the camera. I exited the game using Alt-F4 three times and reloaded it twice and the problem persisted. I contacted Riot Support, and each suggestion hasn't been solution. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice and now I have no idea what to do, and I simply wish to return to the Fields of Justice.

TL;DR After my game froze, I couldn't click, or use any keys, just type messages and move the camera, and all suggestions haven't fixed the problem, including uninstalling the game and reinstalling it two different times.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoMiPiLeR

01-12-2013

i m experiencing the same problem, i have googled the problem gone through many threads but there isn't any solution to this problem, hope some1 posts one soon