Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teemo hat brings joy to the people

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xdreadfather

10-16-2012

After picking up the Teemo hat I've so badly wanted at the World Championship this weekend, I decided to wear it to college today to show my support for the game. I figured maybe 1 or 2 people would recognize it and say something, apparently I underestimated the LoL player base. In the ~30min I spent on campus (not in class) I was confronted by no less than 6 people complimenting the hat and asking about the championship, in addition to the random people yelling "TEEMO" as I walked by. There were also a ton of people that didnt even know what it was, but gave me the thumbs up anyways. I just wanted to say that the LoL community is awesome and ask if anyone else has had any cool experiences with with the community outside of the game?