honor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InsGsicht

10-16-2012

do u always lose ur honor when u get banned? even if u deserved it and it was no honor begging? well i deserved the ban too but those are 2 independent things

pro4never

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Honor is designed to find and reward the 'pillars of the community'.

Deserving a ban means you are not a positive force in your games and do not deserve to be recognized as a positive community member.

YES: Any suspensions or bans will remove all your honor and it's as it should be.

Phrixscreoth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Read the Honor facts.

Yes it does.

If you get banned by tribunal, how can you say you act with honor?

InsGsicht

10-16-2012

again to hard for american brains i know well let me explain 1 game where my mates are not total retarded im a honorable player and fun to be with then on the other hand another game were there are total ratards im not

MadcowDead

10-16-2012

Let me simplify things: you know on monopoly where the "go to jail" space also says "do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars"? Well it's kind of like that, except with honor.

InsGsicht

10-16-2012

i did understand it the first time thanks i dont need 3 answers

Phrixscreoth

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsGsicht View Post
again to hard for american brains i know well let me explain 1 game where my mates are not total retarded im a honorable player and fun to be with then on the other hand another game were there are total ratards im not

First off, Canadian. Secondly, you miss the point of honor if those are your feelings on it.