@Morello Will we ever see a nerf to Ninja Tabi?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gidoru

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
Oh i didn't realize Merc Treads reduced the damage of some abilities by nearly 25%. You know all on-hit abilities cause of the Armor and the Passive 10% reduction.

Good comparison, you really put me in my place. Yes Sir.
Oh i didnt realize that Mercury Threads reduced my disables, usually the only means of surviving agaisnt a tanky DPS by 1/3 in addition to significantly reducing my damage.

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidoru View Post
Oh i didnt realize that Mercury Threads reduced my disables, usually the only means of surviving agaisnt a tanky DPS by 1/3 in addition to significantly reducing my damage.
shhhh you should know Borigrad can't be wrong by now

jakab

10-16-2012

Ninja Tabi are just way too cost effective right now.

Borigrad

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Wild View Post
shhhh you should know Borigrad can't be wrong by now
Wait Bruisers counter AP carries. **** it's almost like the game was designed that way.

Send Me Lewds

10-16-2012

Borigrad thread, downvote and move on.

Doctor Swole

10-16-2012

ninja tabi is overpowered. basically you lose a huge chunk of damage for an item that costs 500g and gives you more mobility in lane

Arcus Veles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

I don't think Tabi are that big a deal. Tabi + Doran's Blades/Shields stacking top lane makes me sad though. You basically have to tank up too, and then the lane just gets to be an annoying tank/sustain battle.

GarnetJewel

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
There are a lot of champions i would like to play, but being countered by a 500 gold item (Not counting tier 1 boots they are mandatory) is simply not fun.

Champions like GP, Renekton, Pantheon and to some extent Xin Zhao. Just wondering since you are doing the whole item rehaul for season 3 and this item has been considered a constant problem for a lot of Bruisers and AD casters for 5 months now.
the old tabi did the same thing (10% dodge chance is basically 10% reduction to aa and on hit but with some rng)

Alumnik

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buk Wild View Post
So basically what you're saying is god help you if they buy Cloth Armor, right? Because the added benefit of upgrading the boots gives no tangible benefit when laning against Talon, aside from the MS and the base auto attack portion of his Q. That's it, it only works against the base auto attack, not the bonus damage, not the bleed, just the auto attack.

You really have no idea how Ninja Tabi work
You know it does work on his abilities. And no, i don't mean cloth armor. I mean Ninja Tabi. Which actually does poop on Talon and good majority or Burst AD casters, because of the pretty broken passive for it's cost.

Buk Wild

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeMM View Post
You know it does work on his abilities. And no, i don't mean cloth armor. I mean Ninja Tabi. Which actually does poop on Talon and good majority or Burst AD casters, because of the pretty broken passive for it's cost.
tabi passive does nothing to his abilities