a buff to malzhar in the right direction?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gakapo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Make his damage on ulti come upfront and kinda like how morgana use to have DoT Q now its a Instant damage =P thatll be a buff in the right duration so you can choose Do i want the instant burst and then to keep moving or to pin them down imo it seems like a good idea

EternalKing

10-16-2012

Not too bad actually. i kindof like the idea

Vendorizer

10-16-2012

Or maybe have it do half the damage instantly, and if the ult succesfully locks the target down for the full 2.5 seconds, it deals the other half of the damage.

Gakapo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

just a thought cause malz needs some love'n

ALSO!!! Malzhars creeps now preform a diffrent dance with each skin

Arcus Veles

10-16-2012

I'd be for a buff like that. I think his ult is pretty good as it is now, though. It'd certainly help with making it "feel" better, to have the damage more front-loaded (maybe spike the damage early, then peter it out over time).

Early game, it's the perfect tool for killing the enemy AP because it does strong damage on its own and voidlings + pool are powerful too. For mid-late game, forcing people to get QSS feels good, because that usually means no GA on the carry or other better statted items on the AP or top, and if the tank doesn't get a QSS then backing off a bit and using it as a counter-initiate is awesome. Amumu bandages in, pool under the ally that got hit and ult him as soon as he lands.

Gakapo

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcus2658 View Post
I'd be for a buff like that. I think his ult is pretty good as it is now, though. It'd certainly help with making it "feel" better, to have the damage more front-loaded (maybe spike the damage early, then peter it out over time).

Early game, it's the perfect tool for killing the enemy AP because it does strong damage on its own and voidlings + pool are powerful too. For mid-late game, forcing people to get QSS feels good, because that usually means no GA on the carry or other better statted items on the AP or top, and if the tank doesn't get a QSS then backing off a bit and using it as a counter-initiate is awesome. Amumu bandages in, pool under the ally that got hit and ult him as soon as he lands.
Yes but one trick is Skarner and Malz the enemy is now forced to buy ga and you will always Supress one person or two its a great idea imo and works rather well

Ofermod

10-16-2012

I don't think Malz needs a change to his ult. Really, I like him just the way he is. I guess he might not currently be very viable at high Elo/tournament play, but I rather enjoy him.

Danage

10-16-2012

I have a thread about this here...

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2383978