Adc noobs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GekkoST

10-16-2012

sooo I queue dodged a game because people rapid locked into ezreal, corki and teemo and I'm sitting here trying to play vayne... waited the stupid six minutes and got back in queue only to have people lock into ezreal, corki and ashe......

waited the stupid 15 mins for dodging that queue only to rejoin and have people rapid lock into ezreal, tryndamere and ashe.....

is anyone else experiencing a large quantity of noobs today?

Trikzed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-16-2012

Could it be your win/loss ratio is matching you up with others at a low win/loss ratio? Assuming you have less wins than losses.

Puritys Disciple

10-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GekkoST View Post
sooo I queue dodged a game because people rapid locked into ezreal, corki and teemo and I'm sitting here trying to play vayne... waited the stupid six minutes and got back in queue only to have people lock into ezreal, corki and ashe......

waited the stupid 15 mins for dodging that queue only to rejoin and have people rapid lock into ezreal, tryndamere and ashe.....

is anyone else experiencing a large quantity of noobs today?
Let me know if I got the jist of this correct:

"Everyone on my team wanted to be ADC, including me! but they locked in so i quit because they're newbs and i'm not. I waited and tried again and I still wanted to be ADC and so did everyone else!!!!"

jsquad238

10-16-2012

Try a different role perhaps??

Kavrae

10-16-2012

Learn a new role. Being so stubborn about playing a single role, you're no better than they are.

fastplay

10-16-2012

@GekkoST I queue dodged to not because of noob just because got piss no matter what role I want to play and I was force in to a some other role.

My day was odd if I want to mid no one could jungle so I did it and if a want to jungler I had to ADC because no one want to ADC. only queue dodged two time to day because of it.