Ask Gentleman Cho'gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Grªves

10-26-2012

(( A letter arrives

Dear Master Cho'Gath,

My acquaintance, Malcolm Graves, feels slighted due to your lack of forwarding him an invitation to the gathering you have planned for the newly inducted champion. What reason might you have for this? Do you find him incapable of attending this gathering with as much grace as others? If so, how rash of you to discern that he is unfit to properly carry himself within the mannerisms of high society. Mister Graves is a rugged, proud man and despite appearances is favorably well mannered (especially when one considers his upbringing). I'll have you know that a man meets with no more respect than he exacts, and this my good man is quite disrespectful. I'll be filing a formal complaint to the high summoners on your lack of etiquette and respect towards fellow champions Master 'Gath. Good day sir!

-Sincerely, Random Summoner ))

(( EDIT: this was for lulz, i'm bored and waiting for my next class and wanted to post something ))

AskCrimsonLord

10-26-2012

A letter arrives.
Dear Cho'Gath,
I'd love to come to the party for SpiderTit- Elise.

Best wishes.
Vladdie.

Ask the Madman

10-26-2012

A mostly-tarnished piece of paper with writing on it arrives for Cho'Gath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Mundo's Crudely-Written Letter
Mundo be happy to come to party! Mundo could use time out of lab, so he be there! No cleavers. Mundo remember last time he brought cleavers to party. He cut up dancefloor. GET IT!? Anyway, Mundo be there.

Ask The Ebil

10-26-2012

((Sorry for late reply school and sleep comes first))
A letter haves arrived to Cho'Gath

Quote:
Dear Cho'Gath
Me Veigar Will Find It Lovely To Come To This Event Your Hosting We Have A Lovely Time

~ Veigar.

Ask Mad Chemist

10-26-2012

Quote:
Dear Cho'Gath.
I will see what can I do to acomodate my agenda in order to assist to this gatering.
-Signed Singed.
((in short yes))

Ask Grªves

10-27-2012

A letter arrives addressed to Cho'Gath. The format wasn't quite right for a formally written letter but it was still legible.

Quote:
Not much for any of that high-brow stuff, but I don't got much else goin' on. I'll show up, just make sure there's some good grub n' booze.
-Graves

ColossusCrusher

10-27-2012

A letter arrives, bearing the official seal of Noxus

Quote:
Dear Cho'Gath, the Gentlemanly Terror of the Void,

Thank you so much for your invitation. It is nice to see others upholding the rules of formality that I so loved in my past. I am honored that you chose to invite me and it would be my pleasure to attend Elise's welcoming party. If you would like to have any stimulating conversation before or afterwards please let me know. It has been a while since I was able to indulge my passion for high society.

Sincerely,
Cassiopeia du Couteau, the Serpent's Embrace

AsktheBlindFist

10-27-2012

((I'm not sure, did Cho only send this to people that he knows? Cause if not then Lee never got one.))

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsktheBlindFist View Post
((I'm not sure, did Cho only send this to people that he knows? Cause if not then Lee never got one.))
((maybe you didn't SEE the letter(?)))

AsktheBlindFist

10-27-2012

((Nope, no sign of Cho on my thread at all))