Ask Gentleman Cho'gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Her Etwhal

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
Well, most people would find a denizen of the Void to be quite unsettling. One cannot blame them for their prejudices, especially considering what I have been known to do when the mood descends upon me.
Yes... Its a shame really, your other self shows such a reputation, though I guess it cannot be helped...

Sona sighs, and starts to cut the cake, putting a small slice onto a plate and handing it to Cho'gath.

SuperMan Pix

10-21-2012

Quote:
My dear Lulu, I assure you I had nothing to do with it. I have much better things to do with my time than destroy economies.
grrrrrrrrr....I know WHAT YOU are LIKE!! and i WILL prove TO THE world THAT the MONEY and BUSINESSES you RUN are ROTTEN to the CORE!!!! the SMALL business OWNERS you TRAMPLED over SHALL have JUSTICE!!

Ask Her Etwhal

10-21-2012

Sona looks at Lulu, sighing. She liked the yordle as much as any other, though perhaps in here it wouldn't be as good to show such manners in front of Gentleman Cho'gath. She played her Etwhal, trying to soothen the Fae Sorceress.

Now now Lulu, please calm down. I'm sure we can settle things in a more peaceful way...

benjimenfire

10-21-2012

ben walked in he looks at cho'gath
"Your brother from the void says hello. The void wasnt as black as I thought it would be"

SuperMan Pix

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona looks at Lulu, sighing. She liked the yordle as much as any other, though perhaps in here it wouldn't be as good to show such manners in front of Gentleman Cho'gath. She played her Etwhal, trying to soothen the Fae Sorceress.

Now now Lulu, please calm down. I'm sure we can settle things in a more peaceful way...
*Lulu stops talking the moment the melody hit her ears, making her rigid like a statue. A moment later, the sorceress suddenly fell over and hit the ground. Blood starts trickling from her ears*

*Pix starts to panic as Lulu lies there motionless*

Ask A Gentleman

10-22-2012

((I do apologize, was quite busy today.))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Yes... Its a shame really, your other self shows such a reputation, though I guess it cannot be helped...

Sona sighs, and starts to cut the cake, putting a small slice onto a plate and handing it to Cho'gath.
Cho'gath accepts the plate, nodding in thanks.
Unfortunately, gentlemanly conduct only goes so far in taming the beast...

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
ben walked in he looks at cho'gath
"Your brother from the void says hello. The void wasnt as black as I thought it would be"
Cho'gath raises an eyebrow.
I sincerely doubt the veracity of your claims, my good fellow. The only men I have ever seen to see into the Void and live are Kassadin and Malzahar, and they experienced quite an adverse change. I see no such thing within you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
*Lulu stops talking the moment the melody hit her ears, making her rigid like a statue. A moment later, the sorceress suddenly fell over and hit the ground. Blood starts trickling from her ears*

*Pix starts to panic as Lulu lies there motionless*
Cho'gath sighs.
Lulu, do get up. I know enough of your antics to know that this is another of your tricks. Don't insult my intelligence.

SuperMan Pix

10-22-2012

Quote:
Cho'gath sighs.
Lulu, do get up. I know enough of your antics to know that this is another of your tricks. Don't insult my intelligence.
*Lulu still lies there motionless, the blood coming from her ears starts to pool around the Sorceress's head*

benjimenfire

10-22-2012

"Yeah well I was only there for a day yo can ask yoshi"

Ask A Gentleman

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
*Lulu still lies there motionless, the blood coming from her ears starts to pool around the Sorceress's head*
Cho'gath sighs and walks over to the Sorceress, picking her up and moving her outside.
She had to stain the Shuriman rug, too. This rug was quite difficult to acquire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
"Yeah well I was only there for a day yo can ask yoshi"
You misunderstand. Kassadin and Malzahar never even entered the Void, they only saw the Void. Entering would have horribly disfigured you.

benjimenfire

10-22-2012

((bro I literally did enter the void))
"I never said I did it on purpose"