Ask Gentleman Cho'gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

10-19-2012

((As a Gentleman Cho'gath owner, I approve a lot. <3 ))

Ask A Gentleman

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona chuckles at the question, though still keeping her elegant grace

Unfortunately, I do not have the gift of bakery. I bought these from Morgana a while back, and thought I should share them with you

Sona took a buscuit also, taking a small bite, minding her posture while sitting, making sure she had no crumbs around her lips, and to keep her mouth closed while eating. She knew this was extremely important in front of Gentleman Cho Gath.
((Picture relevant))
Cho'gath seems appreciative of Sona's manners.
Ah yes, the Fallen Angel. I haven't had the time to visit her bakery. I must do so sometime. I greatly appreciate the gesture, Lady Buvelle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
((As a Gentleman Cho'gath owner, I approve a lot. <3 ))
((Funny fact: I don't actually own the skin on my main, heathen that I am.))

Iron Ambássador

10-19-2012

(("Anyone for a spot of tea?" :3 ))

((Also, I find the quote "Any less would be uncivilized" amusing when I press to use feast on an enemy. Because eating your enemy alive is truly civilized right? :P ))

((If ya ever want to play a game, send me an invite. My main is Tjihyana . ))

Ask A Gentleman

10-19-2012

((I'm making friends already! ))

Ask Her Etwhal

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
((Picture relevant))
Cho'gath seems appreciative of Sona's manners.
Ah yes, the Fallen Angel. I haven't had the time to visit her bakery. I must do so sometime. I greatly appreciate the gesture, Lady Buvelle.
Sona smiled at Cho Gath, she spoke, though since it was from her Etwhal she did not need to open her mouth.

Why, thank you, Cho Gath. Sona swallowed her biscuit, and started to sip Cho Gath's tea.

This is a very entrancing aroma, what sort of tea did you use?

Ask the Herald

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
(("Anyone for a spot of tea?" :3 ))

((Also, I find the quote "Any less would be uncivilized" amusing when I press to use feast on an enemy. Because eating your enemy alive is truly civilized right? :P ))

((If ya ever want to play a game, send me an invite. My main is Tjihyana . ))
{{ Actually, it is VERY MUCH civilized to devour an enemy alive as opposed to just consuming their dead body. The latter is considered desecrating the corpse, which civilized people frown upon. }}

Ask A Gentleman

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona smiled at Cho Gath, she spoke, though since it was from her Etwhal she did not need to open her mouth.

Why, thank you, Cho Gath. Sona swallowed her biscuit, and started to sip Cho Gath's tea.

This is a very entrancing aroma, what sort of tea did you use?
I do believe this particular tea was one I collected when I traveled to Ionia. Such a beautiful place, I do sometimes wish I could settle there. Alas, I fear I would cause some turmoil wherever I chose to settle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ Actually, it is VERY MUCH civilized to devour an enemy alive as opposed to just consuming their dead body. The latter is considered desecrating the corpse, which civilized people frown upon. }}
((I dunno about that. I think gentlemanly conduct doesn't even take into account that anyone would even TRY to eat somebody while they still lived.))

Ask Her Etwhal

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask A Gentleman View Post
I do believe this particular tea was one I collected when I traveled to Ionia. Such a beautiful place, I do sometimes wish I could settle there. Alas, I fear I would cause some turmoil wherever I chose to settle.

((I dunno about that. I think gentlemanly conduct doesn't even take into account that anyone would even TRY to eat somebody while they still lived.))
Sona giggled at Cho Gath's joke, covering her smiling lips with the back of her hand.

Yes... Perhaps your appearance would cause some panic other than inside the league, Cho'Gath.

Ask A Gentleman

10-21-2012

Well, most people would find a denizen of the Void to be quite unsettling. One cannot blame them for their prejudices, especially considering what I have been known to do when the mood descends upon me.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Has anyone seen Greg? You know...small red and insulting?