Ask (and Punish) Rammus

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armored Rammus

07-10-2012

((Narrative and introductive part, explaining what I'm going to do here.))
It had been so long since the Armordillo made an appearance here. Way too long.
During his stay outside of the League's chambers, he came up with a sound plan to... 'lighten the atmosphere'. It goes against his New Year's Resolution, which was to be more mannered; he is famous for his ill manners in and out of the Fields of Justice.

Why do you think the taunts he casts last that long for champions? Because when it comes to pulling the wrong strings in people, he is the best. To his unknowing, the League placed a 'very special punishment system' as far as he was concerned: Every time someone wanted retribution from a taunt and given the Armordillo's innate escape abilities, the chambers would become some sort of Rammus torture chambers. Of course, he'd be revived every single time he'd be killed in that chamber.

"Hi." the Armordillo said, looking around at his wannabe question askers and future taunt victims. He had quite the smirk, matching the fact that his hands were clasped.

[[
So far, so good... I'd say I'm roleplaying him with comic relief in mind. I don't see how I can roleplay the fellow seriously - you can't.

Relations with other champions:
- Nasus: He's somewhat of a 'pet' that gives him lemons. Nasus' ever calm demeanor can deal with that, but sometimes Nasus just wonders what the hell is going on in Rammus' mind.
- Ahri: Tails are fluffy. Fluffy means good to lay down on. Basically, Ahri's tails are a mattress for him.
- Miss Fortune: Loves to goof around when she's in the area - is too easy
- Morgana: Certified pet - aka very friendly.
- LeBlanc: Does not mind her stingy personality - and actually makes fun of it
- Udyr: Hostile, they often nearly come to blows - and actually came to blows once.
- Zyra: Hostile mainly because Zyra once wanted to eat him and he had to use his tremors.
- Shen: Friendly
- Sona: Will always try to play with her etwahl
- Gragas: Definitely friendly. Drinking buddies.
- Twitch: Hostile - not Udyr levels of hostile, but they often send jabs at each other through actions.
- Lulu: Disciple. Well, he's trying to pick up glade magics.
- Karthus: Friendly. Uses Karthus' falling hair to make the 'beard of wisdom' he sometimes displays around.
- Veigar: Ehhh... *well, Rammus is trying to design a special umbrella to make sure he doesn't get obliterated into oblivion by accident*
- Any woman with boooooooooooooobiiiiiiiiiiiiies: will try to get a hug. Boobies are comfortable for Rammus
]]

Ask Gragas

07-10-2012

What's yer breakfast of champions?

Ask Corki

07-10-2012

((Anyone feel this could be difficult.... seeing as Rammus has a one word vocab?))

Ask Gragas

07-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Corki View Post
((Anyone feel this could be difficult.... seeing as Rammus has a one word vocab?))
((nope, he'll prolly say food for my question then his usual 'ok' and 'yep' vocab, and maybe some 'no' if he disagrees with a question.))

Ask the Monkey

07-10-2012

((I imagine something like this.))

Bananas?

Armored Rammus

07-10-2012

((The only ingame speech he has is 'ok' 'alright' 'yeah'. However, I'll only give him a vocab when he taunts people.
Do note for trivia that Rammus actually has a vocab in any non-English version of League, just for trivia ._.))

Given the fact that the Armordillo did not discriminate between any type of food, he only responded with quite the visible shrug then looking aside for food - he settled for a banana and a bunch of marshmallows he stole from Nasus (don't tell Nasus that, though). Of course, he would not dare eat cacti for reasons known to everyone who read a Journal of Justice article.

As if it was not enough Wukong made the trip to greet him. Rammus eagerly - yet simply - said "Yeah!" at the banana comment.

Ask Gragas

07-10-2012

*shakes bottle of Graggy Ice in front of Rammus*
Drink?

Armored Rammus

07-10-2012

At the sight of the Graggy Ice bottle, Rammus smirked. "Hm." was the only sound they could hear, but that's a sound that basically meant yes. He also extended a hand, waiting for Gragas to toss it.

Gigahappytown

07-10-2012

((big words they hurt))

Ask Gangplank

07-10-2012

"Ahoy Rammus!"

Gangplank held out an orange. "Want an orange?"

12345 ... 10