Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

S3 Summoner Name Wipe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kosta

Recruiter

10-16-2012

But seriously, we all want it. So many names not actually being used, probably never will be, just hoarders keeping them so they can never use them. In fact, I've seen people selling them on various sites (e.g. playerauctions) and personally I find that disgusting.

Anyway, think about it, Riot, people will buy name changes left and right, that's like $10 per name. $$$ profit.

Saw an old thread earlier about criteria for wipes, tl;dr should be inactive and below level 10, say. If they're higher, they would have to be inactive for longer periods of time. (EDIT: bolded to clarify my intentions).

Mr M0nday

Recruiter

10-16-2012

payed name change for those who want it would be good.
wiping everyones names in S3 is just silly.

Saphíra

Recruiter

10-16-2012

Just inactive accounts that didn't play since the last name wipe would be nice.

Kosta

Recruiter

10-16-2012

Quote:
Mr M0nday:
payed name change for those who want it would be good.
wiping everyones names in S3 is just silly.

name changes cost 1300RP, always have. obviously they wouldn't wipe everyone's name, just inactive and low-levelled accounts. there are plenty of people who just registered rare names only to have them, they're never actually played on.