Equalize ip for win/loss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

isuk

09-28-2010

Ok. So I'm on my iPhone and can't elaborate much but I just had an idea. If we normalize the ip for win/loss there would be less of a reason to leave. Th gains should be closer. A win should garner a meager ip bonus. Ip should be given for time put into the match. Also, leavers should have an ip hit of at least 50.

Sparkling Shibe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-28-2010

then IP farmers would end every match at 25:00

Bainemo

09-28-2010

I think the only way to make that work would be to lower win IP gain to lose IP gain, otherwise people would get IP too fast. So no.

isuk

09-28-2010

I said award us ip by the amount of time put it and bring the win/loss gap much closer.

Mr Zafrada

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by isuk View Post
Ip should be given for time put into the match.
Yay guys, let's play 5on5 premades.

and make it last 3 hours! While we watch the Champions League and drink beer,

isuk

09-28-2010

Even in your sarcastic manner you make a point. So even if there are fixable exploits, I think it would ease the stress of losing, which in this game can sometimes make the entire
Match unenjoyable and at least make playing it out tithe end worthwhile, maybe reducing rage quitting?

Mr Zafrada

09-28-2010

I think the rage quit is not about losing the game, In my experience a RQ rages and quits when they are the first blood, second blood, and so on.

They don't care about losing/winning the match they care about their K/D/A ratio, they want to kill and be so imba l337 DPS. And their world falls apart when their AP Teemo/ AD Yi dies in 1 nano second on a teamfight.

Next step is to spam the /all chat.

-N00b teammates not herrrp meeeeee plox GG noobs l2p

It's not about the IP gain, it's all about their minds.

LogaxeNXC

09-29-2010

honestly that makes no sense

JapaneseBearDad

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibisukei View Post
then IP farmers would end every match at 25:00
People should be more inclined to play the game out since it doesn't matter who wins or loses. Do people play to get ip or do they play to have fun?