Help me out with The Mighty Jax! (gifts inside + more)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xcezz

10-15-2012

Hello fellow summoners,

In regard with the latest development concerning Limited Skins, exceptions can be made, according to my new found Overlord Hippalus (We're not worthy!!!)

So here I am pleading my case for The Mighty Jax with some fun along the way, I hope.

Walls of text incoming: Scroll down if you're here for the good stuff.

This story starts with me being bored one day about a year ago. See LoL advertisement and think: "Yeah Dota was fun in War3 but I don't wanna install War3 again to play some game..." See I was under the impression LoL was a War3 mod for some reason. People been telling me to play this game for MONTHS and I was like "nah." So, I download the game and I get immediately hooked! I played the game for days straight, not getting bored. Which is VERY rare in my case. I played LoL for 12 hour sessions and always wanted more. Even now I can easily pull a 4 to 6 hour session with no problem. I was trying out all the champs and got to Jax. "LoL... Jax? This aint MK..." And there it was, that magic moment where everything clicked and I was like: "Wow.... wait a second, EVERYTHING about this champ RULES!" He became my main ever since!

The story:
Undefeated Champion? Yes please! Strongest champ in Lore? Yes please! Fastest League Judgement? Yes please! (Jax walks in and out the Tribunal like a man). Using joke weapons (old) cause he's too OP? Yes please!

The presentation:
Multiple eyes? Check. Cloaked? Check! Using a lamppost, fishing rod and hockey stick as joke weapons? Check! Using a halberd, trident and mace as newer deadly weapons? Check.

(I even came up with my theory that Jax is a energy being and those aren't actually his eyes, but energy coming out of his... face or mask or whatever is hidden in the shadow. Which explains how OP he is in the lore.)

The skill set: Relentless Assault: Increased ATK SPD on each hit! What's not to like?
Leap Strike: This gives Jax one of the highest mobility in the game. You can leap to anything, nothing can escape you. It deals tremendous damage and if you're good you can use it as a flash on wards (if no one around).
Empower: "Tons of damage" on one of the lowest CD spells in the game. Resets your attack animation to boot!
Counterstrike: Only champ in the game who's able to dodge + AoE Stun + reduced AoE damage. 'Nuff said!
Grandmaster's Might: Free AR + MR? LoL, GG!

Now I don't wanna bother you, I'm doing this to prove to you guys that I'm not just some poser looking for a free pass. I REALLY enjoy this champion. I have 457 Ranked games with him at the moment. And just to give a perspective of how much I played Jax, my next champ in ranked Dr. Mundo is at 96 games... heh. Needless to say I own all the Jax skins, except The Mighty Jax. I am Canadian and I don't own the only hockey skin in the game... Yeah.... I think this is a crime over here.

I really enjoy LoL and Riot is currently my favorite gaming company and I was glued to the stream for the World Championship. Best part Jax was owning in his games, just like I expected. I played LoL more then any game I can think of lately. I have brand new games still in their original packaging because LoL takes all my gaming time! (I'm looking at you AC: Brotherhood and L.A. Noire).

And think about it... when was the last time you saw The Mighty Jax? Long time, if ever, I bet! (Personally seen it once) Make this happen and I will represent this skin like it deserves to! Don't let it go to waste! I joined this game way after the skin was released so I never had a chance to buy it...

So please guys, I cannot do this without you! Please upvote, keep bumped and tell your friend to do the same for a good cause. Thank you for your support!

Now for the good stuff:
Found Semantic Memory who's willing to trade The Might Jax skin for 6000 RP.

I got more stuff on the way. Maybe some drawings, some music, some RP Cards, we'll see how this goes.

TLDR: Requesting The Mighty Jax skin. Please help me out! Thank you!

INB4: Downvoters: "If I don't have it, neither should you!"
INB4: INB4

Rito pls! Take this thread into consideration. Thank you very much for taking the time to read/reply/whatever. Peace!

Fire Lord Iroh

10-15-2012

Why do I feel like when I was reading this, I could hear someone saying the same thing only at 100 words per second.

Kaiwen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Yea I would like to see Riot give us another chance to purchase those "Limited Edition" skins.

Xcezz

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NameMustBeLong View Post
Yea I would like to see Riot give us another chance to purchase those "Limited Edition" skins.
From my understanding Hippalus is experimenting with some ideas. Not sure what tough.

My solution would be to allow retired skins only if you own every other skin of the champ! Then sell those limited ones for 100$ or something ridiculous. Make it so that you also need to have played 200 ranked games with that champ. A certain ranking in ranked could also be a possibility.

Like this, everybody wins. The player gets his fav champ skin and Riot is making extra money. Not everyone can buy them and it still remains limited since only true dedicated fans of that champ will buy them.

Just an idea *shrug*.

Semantic Memory

10-15-2012

I'm pretty sure Riot wouldn't let us do this, but I would actually trade my Mighty Jax for 4000 RP happily . That said, they won't let it happen.

Xcezz

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Memory View Post
I'm pretty sure Riot wouldn't let us do this, but I would actually trade my Mighty Jax for 4000 RP happily . That said, they won't let it happen.
Correction! 6000 RP. If they do allow this you will be the one to receive it. Thanks for replying man. I would put that skin to good use!

Xcezz

10-18-2012

Bump!

Yes, yes I know, I gotta get to work....

Pretender

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-18-2012

bump. good luck

Gto3222

01-03-2013

bump