Veil Between Worlds (Ask Kassadin)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lost Voidwalker

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
It's also logic to arm oneself with more knowledge of the Void to be able to fight it in a better way. But, I meant more like architecture, and that sort of things. By the way, would you, Voidwalker, be willing to take an apprentice?
Kassadin examined the stranger with scrutiny. "Directly, no. However I can contact the Preservers to see what use they can find from one such as you."

Arrakasta

10-26-2012

Hmmm, I guess that would do, one last question Void Walker, do you think that I am weak? Or corruptible?

Lost Voidwalker

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
Hmmm, I guess that would do, one last question Void Walker, do you think that I am weak? Or corruptible?
"That question is reserved for your will itself. Only time shall tell if you either succumb to the temptations or you grow resistant to them."

The Graveman

11-02-2012

((Not really feeling up to the RP on these forums. Might let someone else take the reigns while I retire.))

Lost Voidwalker

11-06-2012

Kassadin stared out towards the horizon as he stood outside of the Institute's walls. The sun was setting and giving way to the night moon as he contemplated on his next course of action. The effort he made in answering questions seemed to be too trivial and pointless in his lifelong crusade. He thought about diverting his time to researching new magic and possibly delve into technology that could aid him in keeping shut the abyssal maw known as the Void. Turning to face his personal courier, he began to address him to send one last letter.

"You've aided me well in these past few weeks, and I am to relieve you of your duties after this final envelope. Send it towards this postbox and have it address to the Preservers. Tell them it comes from the 'walker from beyond' and that it is an important letter. Go now."

The young man nodded and rushed off to deliver the envelope that he was entrusted with. As the courier was out of sight, Kassadin tore open another hole in the fabric of reality and harnessed the powers that he possessed to voidwalk once more.

((Thread discontinued. Someone else can take Kassadin and revive this thread or make their own. Whichever one they want.))