Veil Between Worlds (Ask Kassadin)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Malzaharr

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starii Evernight View Post
Is it true this was based off a true story?
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7685352/1/Void-of-Emotions
Malzahar read the novel, his eyes shifting across the lines of each page. He suddenly closed the book and threw it at Starii's face as he yelled.

"Not over my dead body will this happen ! Begun with your stupidness !"

The Prophet turned back his attention to Geokhan, his eyes furrowed.

"Back stabbing? I opened her the doors to great power ! And she may aid me in the expansion of the cult throughout Valoran, if she ever comes back of course."

Ask the Herald

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Voidwalker View Post
The Voidwalker hesitated on his answer, contemplating on the thought of allowing Viktor to research him like a lab rat that produced amazing results. After a few seconds, he responded.

"Hrmm. I see no harm in it as long as you do not conduct live experimentation on the spot. The full knowledge of this equipment was buried with the man who created it when he passed away. While I do not know exactly how he forged such a thing, I -am- able to answer any questions regarding its functionality."
Hmm.

Well, I suppose I will have to begin simply. First I ask: You have stated its purpose is to sustain your life, but how exactly does it do this?

Lost Voidwalker

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
"You...." Kha'Zix said. He uncloaked in front of him. He glared at the Voidwalker. "If it were not for you, that summoner would have already been in my stomach by now..." He said as he looked at him.
Kassadin retaliated with a cold stare of his own, his energy blade reforming upon his wrist. "Save your hatred for the fields, alien scum. Fall out of line again and the council may choose to put harsher restrictions upon you."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Malzaharr View Post
Malzahar read the novel, his eyes shifting across the lines of each page. He suddenly closed the book and threw it at Starii's face as he yelled.

"Not over my dead body will this happen ! Begun with your stupidness !"

The Prophet turned back his attention to Geokhan, his eyes furrowed.

"Back stabbing? I opened her the doors to great power ! And she may aid me in the expansion of the cult throughout Valoran, if she ever comes back of course."
"Your profanities are beyond belief, cultist. Better that she dies standing then kneel to you or your masters. You're pushing your luck Malzahar."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
Hmm.

Well, I suppose I will have to begin simply. First I ask: You have stated its purpose is to sustain your life, but how exactly does it do this?
"I admit, my exposure has left my mortal body weakened without a concentration of energy. The two crystals upon my back are encased in a shell of steel to keep them from spreading their vile influence outward. Wires and tubes are connected from the crystals into my helmet and right arm, which empower my ability to manipulate their energies into a physical, solid shape. Every few years, these crystals must be replaced to ensure that my powers are in top efficiency. The Institute has a sealed room which serves as a controlled environment for me to begin this procedure should the time ever come again."

Ask The Reaver

10-17-2012

Quote:
Kassadin retaliated with a cold stare of his own, his energy blade reforming upon his wrist. "Save your hatred for the fields, alien scum. Fall out of line again and the council may choose to put harsher restrictions upon you."
Kha'Zix let out a grumble. "I can't wait to sink my teeth into your neck..." He said as he cloaked again and walked off.

Lost Voidwalker

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix let out a grumble. "I can't wait to sink my teeth into your neck..." He said as he cloaked again and walked off.
"The amount of creatures from the Void that the League has is unsettling..." Kassadin mumbled to himself before returning to sorting out any other letters on the table next to the postbox.

Razie

10-17-2012

Quote:

The Voidwalker glanced at his right wrist as it bore the humming blade of null energy. He extinguished it momentarily to cross his arms as a display of skepticism towards Razmig. "You ask of me something that may very well tear you asunder if you are not strong enough. Do you truly wish to trifle with knowledge that I myself barely survived?"

I am, however not yet. I'd like to learn some of the other... safer magics before i take such a risk.

Lost Voidwalker

10-24-2012

((Week long bump.))

Arrakasta

10-24-2012

Sooo, Voidwalker, can you tell us something from Icathia?

Lost Voidwalker

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
Sooo, Voidwalker, can you tell us something from Icathia?
You summoners know that knowledge such as this is forbidden.

Arrakasta

10-25-2012

It's also logic to arm oneself with more knowledge of the Void to be able to fight it in a better way. But, I meant more like architecture, and that sort of things. By the way, would you, Voidwalker, be willing to take an apprentice?