So Sona is getting nerfed...

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

meur

10-15-2012

I just want to play her ADC pls riot. Iaw

ianuk746

10-15-2012

I don't think the Sona nerf is completely necessary. Iaw

Beezil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

geez... i'm so done with this game. nerfs nerfs nerfs on charactes that dont need it and blatantly leaving OP champs alone just so they get picked in tourneys all the time for action and excitement. this game lacks creativity and frowns upon player driven innovation.

ScootDood

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

If Sona gets nerfed any more, she just won't be worth playing anymore. She has great potential the way it is, but you have to work up to it.

Right now, she is extremely squishy (can easily get melted at lvl 1), has no real damage until she builds up some ap, and her heals are slow. How is that enough to get nerfed? If anything, her ap ratio for her w is too low and her q too high. That's the only thing I would say could be changed to make her more of a support and less of a dps/supp.

Invooke

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beezil View Post
geez... i'm so done with this game.

See ya tomorrow!

Iaw

Fiestero

10-15-2012

so tired of seeing good and old champs nerfed to "OMG YOU PICKED xxx fking troll" lvl that makes me sad.

Iaw

Simply X

10-15-2012

They're going about this the wrong way; rather than looking at why a champion is strong, they should be looking at why other champions aren't as strong and buffing them so they can compete.

Oh well, this is Riot I guess...

Henry Plainview

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScootDood View Post
If Sona gets nerfed any more, she just won't be worth playing anymore. She has great potential the way it is, but you have to work up to it.

Right now, she is extremely squishy (can easily get melted at lvl 1), has no real damage until she builds up some ap, and her heals are slow. How is that enough to get nerfed? If anything, her ap ratio for her w is too low and her q too high. That's the only thing I would say could be changed to make her more of a support and less of a dps/supp.
I don't really see the problem with her AP ratios, you honestly shouldn't be able to afford any AP at all as a support.

Henry Plainview

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meurlol View Post
I just want to play her ADC pls riot. Iaw
AD Sona is OP with that auto-attack reset, man.

Henry Plainview

10-15-2012

roit pls

12345612 ... 13