Should Sheen(and Trinity Force)'s particles be changed to look less like Blood Boil?

YES 107 94.69%
NO 6 5.31%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

POLL: Should Sheen get blue particles to distinguish it from Nunu's Blood Boil?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

So during the tournament TPA used a Vayne+Nunu combination. And one thing that stood out to me was that I actually thought Vayne had a Sheen proc on as she ran back and forth.

I remembered it was just Blood Boil later on, but that's the problem. Sheen's particle looks too much like Nunu's Blood Boil for some reason.

So should Sheen's particle be changed to blue to distinguish it from Nunu's Blood Boil? Trinity Force will have to be changed too of course...perhaps to Yellow?

If you vote yes...I'll just assume you agree with my points. If you vote no, atleast bring up your thoughts, tell us your opinion(in a polite way).

PS - do atleast bump the thread or have a discussion regarding these items or Nunu's Bloodboil atleast...so it won't instantly drown out so fast in GD.

Micalas

10-15-2012

I see no problem with that. But only if those with blood boil and sheen proc up have purple particles.

ponezor108

10-15-2012

Good idea.
Every time I see an Irelia, I press tab again to see if they have a Nunu

T.T

Ginga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

7 votes....2 posts....dammnit GD!

Chess435

10-15-2012

Lich Bane?

EminentFate

10-15-2012

what needs to be done is that nunu needs a new model

Ginga

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chess435 View Post
Lich Bane?
Well that depends. I don't build it often, but what colour is Lichbane's particles?

Orange? Leave it.

Yellow? Change it to yellow, make TF yellow to distinguish it from Sheen.

Leib Olmai

10-15-2012

I voted no.

I do agree that Sheen/Trinity and Blood boil need to have different particle, but I think Blood boil should get changed, not Sheen / trinity.

So no, Sheen/Trinity shouldn't have a new particule.
Yes, they need to distinguish both of the animation, but blood boil should get a new animation.

Ginga

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leib Olmai View Post
I voted no.

I do agree that Sheen/Trinity and Blood boil need to have different particle, but I think Blood boil should get changed, not Sheen / trinity.

So no, Sheen/Trinity shouldn't have a new particule.
Yes, they need to distinguish both of the animation, but blood boil should get a new animation.
...so why? Why do you think it's Blood Boil that needs to be changed?

........****, I shoulda added "Change Blood Boil instead" as a 3rd option. Your no kinda screws the poll up results now :/

HolyHammerStrike

10-15-2012

As long as we agree to change Trinity Force's particles to little banners that say "tons of damage"