Looking for an idea for logo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zercei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-15-2012

Hello everyone, I am looking for someone to help come up with a logo for our team. We've been using random pictures in the past and would like to have an original logo for future use. I am offering a Riot Graves skin for the idea I like the most. LMK if you have any questions or would like to chat.

Team Name: Surrender Gaming
Facebook: www.facebook.com/surrendergaming

That is all we have atm as far as designs :/

Stir4y

10-15-2012

I love that banner. Do you want a simple logo or something extravagant? Also what are some ideas that you have that you may want? If you give me main ideas of what you want it to look like then it makes it easier. Also if you don't like it you can always post it up for someone else to improve on( don't worry I don't get offended).

Let me know!

Zercei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-15-2012

Thank you, it's as far as my creativity and fireworks abilities go haha. As for the idea, I'm not 100% sure what I want, was thinking maybe to have an "S" in the logo but not necessary. Preferably something fairly simple that looks nice and distinguishable I guess.

Stir4y

10-15-2012

An "S"... hmm I am going to see what I can do! Should I do anything related to the name(like a white flag for surrender or something like that)?

MugenNightmare

10-15-2012

This is still open yes?

Stir4y

10-15-2012

Yup!

Nitsuareed

Recruiter

10-15-2012

I drew up really quick just as a visual idea, it would obviously need a lot of work. But just as an idea?

Stir4y

10-15-2012

Here is my basis of the idea. I decided that this is simple enough. But I will clean it up. If you want something more just let me know!

Stir4y

10-15-2012

Here it is! Let me know what you think! I tried to incorporate the banner(I love that banner so much...) a little.

Zercei

Master Recruiter

10-16-2012

Hmm interesting...Do you guys think having a white flag with the name Surrender Gaming is too cheezy?