Champion and Skin Sale: Time to Slay the Dragon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skygrip

10-15-2012

Wukong!

L33t Dominator

10-15-2012

lol thats what you get for not warding properly

Thalkorn

10-15-2012

Heartseeker Vayne next?

riot pls

Mysnomer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Hey, hey, guess what? Your writing is atrocious. But then again, that's just the norm now, isn't it. Are you just playing the long game, grinding us out until we've forgotten the roots of this character-driven prose? Well, screw you. I'll never forget Corporate Mundo, and all the laughs he and the other well written personalities brought. I hope there's one or two people in the Wrioters who know deep down, they are the only reason this was ever interesting, and that somehow they've been shoved in a closet or something because they make everyone else look bad. Because if this was written by the same people who brought us so many laughs, I'm just plain disappointed. Also, you had Mundo and Vayne in the same story and nothing came of that, way to waste the opportunity for at least some humor.

Sale? Sale is eh. I'm pretty pissed you're selling Orianna after her skin went on sale, and putting a 1350 up will never make you friends. You should really just put them in a permanent bundle with a nice low price tag, a good starter pack, if you will. Less of a mixed bag than your current bundle.

Stiletto

10-15-2012

inb4 incoming orianna nerf

KazeChrono

10-15-2012

lulu still 975..

bronzenheart

10-15-2012

damn buy wukong and his skin last week and NOW he is on sale fck me

crusaderman

10-15-2012

omg no vayne on sale but her skin! i want vayne!

2 Percent Phat

10-15-2012

yes....those kill stealers will finally feel the great, unrelenting hand of justice....JUUUUUUUUUUUUUSTIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vantooth

10-15-2012

No dragon to slay in the slay a dragon sale? When does shyvana get a skin sell...?