Suggestion: Champion custom Play List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiedis

10-15-2012

Hello everyone,

i have a suggestion that i think many of us would really like and that is, in my opinion, quite simple to implement.

It would be awesome to be able to create our own champion play list. Because right now i have so many champions available on my account that its hard to think of all the choice i have for a specific role (support, range ad, ap mid, etc)

For example, i would create a list called MID AP or BOT RANGE AD and i would put all of my own champions that i think fit in those category into the list..

This way its much easier and faster to find what exactly my team needs in champion select.

It happened so many times that i picked soraka because i had only 5 seconds left on champion select and i was in a hurry to pick a support because no one else did and i couldnt think of any other support in such a short delay. If play list were implemented i wouldve switched to that list and chose one of the support i associated with that list.

Sorry for my bad english its not my first language. I hope you guys understand what i mean

Thanks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ursa Superior

10-15-2012

There's already a thread detailing exactly this.