I'm bad at _____.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ninja PizzaSlice

10-15-2012

Targeting. I tend to swap targets when I see someone at lower health or when my team tries to focus two people and were all swapping between people.

Ninja PizzaSlice

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassohappa View Post
I'm bad at dealing with people that spend all of their time crying instead of playing the game.
I'm bad about saving people who whine and let them die sometimes...

Soulsinge

10-15-2012

I'm bad at jungling. I have a hard time distinguishing when lanes should and shouldn't be ganked (unless it's an extreme, such as either side being pushed to the other side's tower) and balancing ganking with farming. I'm also terrible at counterjungling.

I play a bit too passively with most champions even though I should be more aggressive.

When I get ahead with Vlad I always assume I'm invincible and do something stupid like try to 1v3.

IUDream

10-15-2012

I'm bad at affecting the rest of the game.

I can win my lane for sure, but I can't utilize that to help my teammates win.

Pitufito Dell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

I'm bad at playing AD Carries, because I'm not good at picking the correct target.

Soundgraphx

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmith242628 View Post
Targeting. I tend to swap targets when I see someone at lower health or when my team tries to focus two people and were all swapping between people.
Teamfights are tricky. Can you get the initiation and positioning to secure the kill(s)? Are summoner spells up or down for your team and enemy team?

Soundgraphx

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulsinge View Post
I'm bad at jungling. I have a hard time distinguishing when lanes should and shouldn't be ganked (unless it's an extreme, such as either side being pushed to the other side's tower) and balancing ganking with farming. I'm also terrible at counterjungling.

I play a bit too passively with most champions even though I should be more aggressive.

When I get ahead with Vlad I always assume I'm invincible and do something stupid like try to 1v3.
Which champs are you jungling with?

Villanz

10-15-2012

I'm bad at jungling

sad part is I don't know what I'm doing wrong

A Fuzzy Bear

10-15-2012

I'm bad at ***.

shalexade

10-15-2012

I'm bad at teamfighting as an ADC.

Don't know why- tend to out lane my opponent more often that now, both in kills and cs, but come end game, he's always outdamaged me.

I assume it's cause he's laying down more damage in the team fights.