I'm bad at _____.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vlaadokash

10-15-2012

Positioning and having patience. Not with players but with waiting for the right moment. I'm a balls deep kinda guy; ask my wife.

Dïvinity

10-15-2012

Keeping up CS through the game, and having to stop myself from buying wards as ADC.

Gentle08

10-15-2012

I'm not agressive enough in lane as an adc. I tend to play way to passive and this can sometimes put me behind.

McClure

10-15-2012

I'm bad at being a good lol player.

Kyoushikyoku

10-15-2012

I'm bad at being aggressive when I need to be. Pretty new to the game, so I'm just too scared of dying and losing it for my team, ha ha.

dOOb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

I am bad about looking at the minimap often enough. I often carry, but sometimes I unintentionally ignore my jungler getting ganked in jungle.

Ashley R0se

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle08 View Post
I'm not agressive enough in lane as an adc. I tend to play way to passive and this can sometimes put me behind.

Careful with this. Depending on your lane matchup, passive can be good. When playing Vayne for example, unless I have an Alistar support or I'm a hard counter to my opponent, I will be passive until at least level four. Some AD carries are much better midgame if they focus moreso on farming than trades for the first few minutes .

alpha quail

10-15-2012

You know that jungler that's killing wraiths while you're getting towerdived mid?

Yeah that's me.

TheNameIsJohnny

10-15-2012

Playing top lane...

YOLO SWAGGlNS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

I'm bad at dodging Nid spears.