Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

0002: mod/win/ClientWindow.dat [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LayneFlame

10-15-2012

I have been to the other thread, and it said to repair my league, that didnt work... so i did the other thing.. i reinstalled it and it didnt work? What now wrench man?

Chenh1

10-15-2012

in b4 this thread gets moved to bug reports section.

Charcargothicon

10-31-2012

i am getting an error right after i click play and ive tried repairing and reinstalling but neither had worked i still get a little window with amumu that say "0002: mod/win/ClientWindow.dat [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032]"
how do i fix this???

pavlohunter55

Recruiter

03-25-2013

0002: mod/win/ClientWindow.dat [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032" errorID=2032] i am tired of this bug riot. How can i fix this