[Guide] Dr Mundo "I don't think he's a real doctor"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WesleyC

12-05-2009

AmPris: Clearly the only way to settle this once and for all is a heads up Mundo v Mundo match! I'll add you as a friend the next time the servers are up!

AmPriS

12-05-2009

Okay we will go to the center melee each other down and see who wins. You can throw your cleavers and ill keep activating masochism.

Altaran

12-05-2009

Great guide buddy, enjoyed reading the entire thing

My mundo still > yours!

P.S. You say going attack damage is not an option for mundo, I tried it a couple of times and it can be real fun if you have a lot of crit damage :P If it's obvious that the opponents suck, you should try it out.

Peppermint Patty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmPriS View Post
Okay we will go to the center melee each other down and see who wins. You can throw your cleavers and ill keep activating masochism.
LOL, I find this very funny haha.
Let me know who wins!

quasimoto

12-07-2009

I played with these build many times and they work, but I unless I lane against Fiddlestick at the beginning. He keeps on using his dark wind to prevent me from farming. And when I finally able to take down his hp sufficiently low. He use Drain Life to restore his health back. By mid-game he was 2 lvl higher than me because I couldn't farm. I've played two matches again Fiddlestick and two of them ended badly.

Jothki

12-07-2009

Yeah, I hate soloing against Fiddlesticks as well. To harass you're relying on the threat of getting in their face with Masochism, but Fiddlesticks can do far worse to you from close up.

Norksman

12-07-2009

RE: the cleaver vs masochism at level 1 debate

Just thought I'd add a couple points. If you're doing dragon at level 1 it'll end up doing a bit under 2k damage, more if your team takes a little longer to kill it. First cleaver hits for roughly 700 damage.

If you're in any sort of fight at level 1, masochism can only be worthwhile if you have some other form of slow. Even if it added 1000 damage, if you can't reach them, you can't hit them. Mostly I find cleaver more beneficial for harassment, slow and some last hitting if you can't get into melee range.

Jothki

12-08-2009

I have to wonder if it wouldn't be best to wait on picking cleaver or masochism until you get into the first fight. If you look at the champion composition and conclude that you just want to farm, then you can pick masochism, but if you think harassing is viable or want to go for an early kill, you can pick cleaver.

laundrymonster

12-16-2009

Hah, an argument on which move to pick first? Definitely cleaver. I'm sorry but, whoever my lane partner is, whenever I use this guide(which is the best guide for mundo ever) %90 of the time I get a pre-wave kill on my opponent. Mostly because my ______(Insert partner here, I've found the best to be Jax/Karthus/Blitz....most anyone with lvl 1 damage i.e. Jump, -Magic Missile-) can get in there due to the slow from the cleaver.

Also, I agree that just plain old damage items work pretty well late game. I actually go for Madred's Bloodrazers late game, and they really, really, really make you pwn any towers still alive, and most champs that get in the way of your vicious cleaver-filled warpath. But, then again, just my two cents.

ereso

12-16-2009

something I've tried abit is mundo with flash, it's great when you get attacked and you pop R button at low health, flashing away for some distance and WHAM you're back in the fight with alot of hp and then you can CLEAAAAVE MOAAAAR!

If I'm wrong tell me!