"Stack Thirsters like every good EZ

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyabolic

Senior Member

09-28-2010

...and get Serkers." 1060 rating and declining.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoVi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-28-2010

1060 ??? Wow that's bad and i don't even like to play ranked.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrWhiskersTheCat

Senior Member

09-28-2010

What a boss.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burj KhaIifa

Member

09-28-2010

i lolled, you did like the sillyest ezreal build ever, and I told you like 6 times what to do:

brut>sheen>thirsterssss

and i said zerkers cuz they had only sion as cc and he was not bothering u


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyabolic

Senior Member

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoVi View Post
1060 ??? Wow that's bad and i don't even like to play ranked.
This is why I never wanted to play ranked, I knew it would stress me out lol. You'd be surprised the idiots I get teamed up with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyabolic

Senior Member

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufuss View Post
i lolled, you did like the sillyest ezreal build ever, and I told you like 6 times what to do:

brut>sheen>thirsterssss

and i said zerkers cuz they had only sion as cc and he was not bothering u
Really? I guess Garen, Taric, Kayle don't count ass CC? Why get Thirster when they were tanky and I can get Cleaver for cheaper.... gtfo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burj KhaIifa

Member

09-29-2010

dont get mad bro, you did a silly ez build so you rage at me :/?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PlaidCactus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyabolic View Post
Really? I guess Garen, Taric, Kayle don't count ass CC? Why get Thirster when they were tanky and I can get Cleaver for cheaper.... gtfo.
Garen doesn't count as CC, because he has none.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CecilRhodes

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Play Kog'maw instead! winwinwinwinwin


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SethCypher

Senior Member

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyabolic View Post
Really? I guess Garen, Taric, Kayle don't count ass CC? Why get Thirster when they were tanky and I can get Cleaver for cheaper.... gtfo.
Garen has no CC, Kayle has 1 slow, Taric has a decently long cooldown stun.

Quote:
Play Kog'maw instead! winwinwinwinwin
That's a brilliant idea, I think I'll try Kog'Maw in my next ranked and-BANNED!


12