SYNERGY 1800+ Need 3.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Domeskie

10-17-2012

1800 AP MID top ELO is 1857 played in Go4Lol, Alienware and one LAN event (lost in quarter finals) play everyday from 6-12am weekends play non stop

StranguIate

10-17-2012

bumpers

StranguIate

10-17-2012

bumperrs

StranguIate

11-08-2012

Need mid main.

Ewalk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Hey just added u on my smurf just MrBacka San, I am 1892 on main. play top lane. hit me up

gurminder

11-08-2012

1820 mid lane player looking for competitive team. You can go check out my ranked stats if your interested. Added you in game.

Brade

11-08-2012

Sure you already have AD but w/e. 1920 elo been playing since beta. Hmu if you wanna try me out.

oxtillitxo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

Hi my name is Max and I have been playing this game since the BETA, although I have
started actively playing about a year and a half ago, more or less.

I am more of a top lane player. Farming, holding my lane and looking out for towers
are some of my strong points. But then again, I am a very versatile player and will
adapt my play style when the need arises and/or when the team needs something specific.
I am definitely a team player and take team coordination and communication as a major
point when playing with my teammates.

I want to go pro to feel the exhilaration and the excitement of high-profile league of
legends competition. I want in on all the action I have been avidly following on the streams
for over a year and I feel the need to rise to a new challenge. Playing on the circuit is
definitely another league altogether when compared to q'ing even 5v5 premades.
My current level of skill is fairly high as far as I know
and I have been told, but I believe that I have reached a limit that competitive level will
help me exceed my own limits far and beyond.

Given my current situation, I can afford easily investing a full-time schedule to LoL and make sure
I am available for the team whenever needed and I am planning on keeping up my current pace of about
40 to 60 hours a week.

Thank.

AWildChill

11-08-2012

Currently in the 1700s. My highest elo was 1945 and the last team i played with was a 2k elo team named rage gaming. Im very confident and experienced in jungling i feel like. Mssg me in game if you want to talk more.