SYNERGY 1800+ Need 3.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lMyGenocide

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Im a 1750 with a high of 1816. I played for various teams getting plat on the ladder. I main jungle with a 60% winrate in soloqueue and my junglers having 65%+ winrates themselves

Facial Hare

10-15-2012

I've played for a little over 2 years - 1911 current elo. I can play top, jungle, or mid.

Strangulate One

10-15-2012

bumpers

Strangulate One

10-15-2012

bump

MVPxKing

10-15-2012

ADC

Started playing mid S2, got put in the ELO because i was awful then but now i completely run amok on everyone. Here's some proof! http://www.twitch.tv/xxking64xx Can also check me on youtube!

When S3 comes out i will more than likely to be put in the 2k-2200 bracket

Also have skype same name.

Can check out my ratio's and records for champs. Draven, Graves, Ashe, corki (No ranked stats) you can very easily tell what records were from back then..and now.

Glarolar

10-15-2012

hey, 1600 elo here (1700 top before reset), i can play ADC or top, either works. I can make your practice dates. I'm also diamond in 3s if it means anything to you. I have skype and am willing to name-change if i make the team

Tetrah3droN

10-15-2012

high was 1906 b4 the decay. current high 1863. but i am adding u from my smurf/soon to be my main account in s3(simply cuz i have more runes and champ on my smurf.) the ign is aznhector.

TAHHOEN23

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

My top ELO is 2123 and main around support and/or top lane, and available mainly after 10pm EST

Turtledom

10-16-2012

Hi, I'm looking for a very dedicated team. I am able to be on every day, and am willing to give up any other events to work towards the team. I can fill any role, but I main Mid and Jungle at the moment. I used to be a top laner a few months back, and I would fill that as well if need be. I reached 1844, and am currently bouncing around. I have plenty of games spread on 3 accounts, and would love to find a serious, dedicated team that is going to last more than a couple of tourneys. I plan on moving up to competitive gaming this season, and this would be a nice start.

KingSasori

10-17-2012

2100, i sent you a friend request