SYNERGY 1800+ Need 3.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StranguIate

10-15-2012

Synergy is looking for 3 members to become a part of a team that is looking to excel in league of legends, We are trying out for almost any position so message me in game ASAP and lets get going. Once the team is complete steady practice via normal and ranked games will be mandatory although the schedule isn't to strict. Taking our games serious, but having fun at the same time( and by fun I mean having fun winning xD)

Some things to know about SYN-
1)Professional travelling team for "Gears of War"
2)Very competitive
3)Know what it takes to bring a team to the top.

I am currently 2250 in solo que, but its time to start putting a team together. Here is my criteria. If you think you meet the criteria, again message me right away in game.

Criteria
1)Dedication to grow with the team and the members in it
2)Skype is a MUST-Communication is huge
3)Again, obvious experience in the game 1800+
4)Available schedule late nights- Sunday/Monday will be our main days.
5)Upon being accepted into Synergy, name change will be mandatory! (SYN+Name)

IGN- SYN StRaNGuLaTe

Lane positions will be negotiable!

StranguIate

10-15-2012

bump

Parmesian

10-15-2012

Im a high of 1780 if youd still consider me

StranguIate

10-15-2012

just might give you a shot

Tatertot

10-15-2012

At 1850 right now. Plan on going for 2.2k for season 3. I'd like to join the team.

Main role is ADC.

Alesandramw

10-15-2012

Probably a stretch but I'd be interested in trying out for support. My highest ELO is mid 1500s but I have been competitive and successful in other games but never found the motivation to spam queue ranked in LoL due to a lot of the negativity. I am certain that if I apply myself I can definitely play at that level if you're willing to try me. I guess let me know! Skype is Alesandramw.

Halcyon xx

10-15-2012

Beastum

long story short this was my smurf account until my account got banned for disconnecting from too many games and my account go erased when they deleted all the accounts that werent used but i'll be honest i was around the 1700's i still feel i can play around that elo

Trypes

10-15-2012

hi i'm interested in joining a competative team. i'm about 1785 elo, i main jungle but can play any role. I added you to friends in game so we could talk.

Havok gd

10-15-2012

Hey the ign is Havok gd. Ive been playing this game since beta. I main in ADC and TOP. Trying to find a good team that'll pick me up so i can base my role upon their needs. Ive been playing this game since beta. but this if my first time trying to get into a team. I know and own every single champ. and know how to play all of them from good to great. a select few amazingly. have 2000+ wins and know i can dominate all that oppose. its time to start trying now that i have alot of free time on my hands. pick me up you wont be sorry.

Djuda

10-15-2012

hey,i'm playing in LOL only two months ,but growing very fast.1600elo+.Looking for a good team.Have a huge expirience in DOTA.I was top 10 of Russia before,if interesting,let me know.I added you as friend.I can play any role.