Characters that need looking at.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nunca

08-03-2009

I really dont think judicator is underpowered.

She just needs to be played with Ability Power. Stacking 3 Kage's Lucky Pick with sorc boots early after the 1st, makes reckoning a very powerful nuke. With divine blessing keeping her topped up and as a speed boost for chasing, she can force people off a lane and once she hits 150 AP she can start ganking people very easily. Her ultimate gets pretty insane too with this build.

So, I think her only problem is the fact that her recommended items havent been updated yet.

shedim

08-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunca View Post
I really dont think judicator is underpowered.

She just needs to be played with Ability Power. Stacking 3 Kage's Lucky Pick with sorc boots early after the 1st, makes reckoning a very powerful nuke. With divine blessing keeping her topped up and as a speed boost for chasing, she can force people off a lane and once she hits 150 AP she can start ganking people very easily. Her ultimate gets pretty insane too with this build.

So, I think her only problem is the fact that her recommended items havent been updated yet.
True. But currently, Ability Power is the dominating stat in this game, way better than any lifesteal or physical attack and I wonder, if that was intended.

Another hero, who needs to be looked at is Rammus. Rammus is fine so far imho, except his taunt. The fact, that taunt has a pathetic range, a minimal duration, but a 0,5 or 1 second casting time (not even in tooltip) greatly flaws this ability.

As far as I noticed, taunt works fine against creeps and towers, but is a pain in the arse to use against players. However, Rammus relies on that spell to prevent people from running out of his ulti or generally running away. It also works fine with his carapace skill, or can help teammates to escape or prevent them from damage. However the casting time greatly flaws this otherwise nicely done character.

Please, make taunt instant. Well, a MMORPG isn't the best thing to compare LoL to, but have a look at the taunts there. There is a reason why every taunt is instant.

Labarge

08-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by shedim View Post
True. But currently, Ability Power is the dominating stat in this game, way better than any lifesteal or physical attack and I wonder, if that was intended.
I'm not so sure about this, heroes like Tristana do damage almost entirely based off of their physical attack, at least against other heroes. I think you're right that Ability Power is in general more effective, but there ARE a few heroes that buck that trend.

Desit

08-03-2009

Ryze and Soraka is the only champions who need a look at imo. Ryze self bounce+prision and sorakas infinite mana spell is just to powerfull.

To prove that, try a game with Soraka and Ryze in same lane....

Duffie

08-03-2009

What? No Ashe?