Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

how many it takes to unlock teamwork ribbon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roger Barbossa

10-15-2012

i am currently at 12-3-32-29

been wondering: do i need like 50 in order to unlock my teamwork ribbon?

iToonLink

10-15-2012

the multiplication of the 4 numbers has to end in 777 while not having any digit lower than 3 and the amount of teamwork ribbons has to be the result of adding both your friendly and helpful ribbons multiplying by the honorable oponents divided by 3

Roger Barbossa

10-15-2012

Quote:
iToonLink:
the multiplication of the 4 numbers has to end in 777 while not having any digit lower than 3 and the amount of teamwork ribbons has to be the result of adding both your friendly and helpful ribbons multiplying by the honorable oponents divided by 3

sounds complicated, so in my case its like (12+3+32) x 29 / 3 , so that gives me 454.333?

Kanubai

10-15-2012

the honour you recieve and get as points is different from the honour youre actually rewarded. if a complete random gives you a teamwork, itll be worth much more than a friend giving you teamworks every few games

iToonLink

10-15-2012

Quote:
Roger Barbossa:
sounds complicated, so in my case its like (12+3+32) x 29 / 3 , so that gives me 454.333?

ok now raise it to pi

Saintshing

10-15-2012

Quote:
Kanubai:
the honour you recieve and get as points is different from the honour youre actually rewarded. if a complete random gives you a teamwork, itll be worth much more than a friend giving you teamworks every few games

this

Josselo

11-04-2012

Quote:
itoonlink:

lol!

Vacus

11-04-2012

There isn't a flat number. It's based on the ratio of honor received:games played since honor launched, weighted by source of the honor.

So if you're gotten 32 teamworks over 8 games, all from randoms, you probably have it. If you've gotten 32 teamworks over 300 games, you're nowhere near. I don't know the exact ratio needed, but it's somewhere between those two extremes.

IndianapolisJone

Recruiter

11-11-2012

i got 101 and nothing

Josh1735

11-11-2012

ive got 133 and nada you got a ways to go bud.

on the other hand i have honorable opponent ribbon and i have 80 of those

Edit:to be clear i received the ribbon at 35 honorable opp ive had it for awhile