Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Some ideas...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Craxic

10-15-2012

I have some ideas, and I'm not sure where to post them, so I'll put them here.

How about, instead of a "Lock In" button in blind pick queues, we had a "Ready" toggle button, and once everyone was ready, the game starts. What is the point of locking in anyway, why not a ready button? It would prevent auto-lockers, which are very annoying.

Also, what about the buffs slowing down (As in slowing to a stop whilst rotating aroung the player) as they run out? This way you could easily tell how long a buff had left whilst spectating.

Let me know what you think!

Spada Lunga

10-15-2012

I like the Buff idea, but I don't think a ready button would prevent auto-lockers. I feel as though those people would just hit the ready button and sit and wait.

Craxic

10-16-2012

Fair enough, but at least it would give them the OPTION to re-consider.

Oh! How about before banning users, you gave them an IP debuff - for 5 to 10 wins they don't get any IP. If they get reported in any 3 games played, they get banned. This way they get a serious warning.