Items that should be removed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LawlerBrawler

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dank Templar View Post
Im suprised GA is even in the game tbh. A big kick to teh nuts for Zilean as for any commoner can obtain his ult pseudically
To be fair, they have to put down 1200g for it, and it's on a longer cooldown than Zil's

Xyltin

10-15-2012

GA will get nerfed. Xyph said that it is too good late game, but he is not sure if the costs, the resistances or the effect should get nerfed.

DFG will definitely get nerfed in the next time.

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

I think merello said the may remade GA, making have less stast or no stast only the rebirth.

metalaug

10-15-2012

GA needs to be reworked. I read a good suggestion somewhere that it could be like a Maw of Malmortius for AD, such that if you take fatal physical damage you gain an anti-AD shield of a certain amount.

The other 2 items in the OP are fine for me though.

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

DFG is very expensive and dosent regen you mana, it better for manaless ap like vlad and kat.
Zhonya works beter for a few champions, like morgana or Swain, and also is very expensive.
So remove thoes 2 no.

Sego Senpai

10-15-2012

Threads that should be closed, this one

Hypersauce

10-15-2012

I always thought it was kind of silly that the active of DFG scales with your AP. Perhaps it should just be a flat amount like gunblade? (still % of HP, just not scaling).

As it stands now I don't think DFG is even used for it's intended purpose of being an anti tank item, it's used to combo ad/ap carries before they can react.

Xephioss

10-15-2012

why nerf? just buff other items like dota2.