Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Season 2 reward eligibility

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zodiark

10-15-2012

I would like to ask if there is currently any way to check if you are eligible for season 2 rewards. I know the requirements have been listed on the site (aka 10 ranked games), but I am worried because currently it says I have 16 ranked games played and shows my rating to all of my friends when recently my elo decayed by 25 down to 1630. I go into a premade lobby to play with my friends and it shows my top elo as 1630 when by all account it should be 1655 which leads me to believe I have somehow not hit the criteria and locked in my elo. I would like to be sure of this now so that I will not have to bother player support about it later when I can easily fix it now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaster

10-15-2012

Sir, you are incorrect about your top rating changing.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19452555
You kind of just freaked yourself out there. Your profile might not have refreshed, after 2 games of a win and defeat, or who knows, however you meet the requirements and will recieve gold solo que rewards.