How many "honorable opponents" must you get for the badge?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reznorist

Senior Member

10-15-2012

The badge in a ranked game that is next to the persons name. It's neat! I hope it's 10, because I have 8. But I doubt it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LayneFlame

Senior Member

10-15-2012

lol i have 25, and i dont have it yet


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reznorist

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiHecTic View Post
lol i have 25, and i dont have it yet
noooooooooooooo!
How do you an honerable?!?!?
I find playing support gets you teamwork, and honorable opponent.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zodiark

Senior Member

10-15-2012

It depends. My friend has the badge with 27~, but the number at which you get it varies with amount of games played and how much honor the person who gave it to you has given out. (The second one is speculation, but I am sure of the first one.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zodiark

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Just try to have fun chats with the enemy team/Congratulate them on plays/be nice in /all etc. It is fairly easy to get honor if you set your mind on it and strive to be a nice friendly guy every match.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arctic Bro

Member

10-15-2012

You don't get the privilage of seeing your badge, it's only visible to opponents as they were the ones who gave it to you. (but there is a neat profile congratulatory badge to confirm your worthyness.)
It took me 30-40 I think I don't keep track :|


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehJigger

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Pretty sure it's 30, I'm on 40~ right now if I remember correctly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zodiark

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehJigger View Post
Pretty sure it's 30, I'm on 40~ right now if I remember correctly.
No. There is no set number. As I have already said my friend achieved the badge with less than 27.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reznorist

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eskimofo View Post
You don't get the privilage of seeing your badge, it's only visible to opponents as they were the ones who gave it to you. (but there is a neat profile congratulatory badge to confirm your worthyness.)
It took me 30-40 I think I don't keep track :|
oh, your own team-mates can't see it? That is who I would want to see it!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reznorist

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Sidharth View Post
No. There is no set number. As I have already said my friend achieved the badge with less than 27.
I think he was speaking about himself.

As for me, I have about 1,000 wins. He has a little over 700, so if it's based on wins, then that gives me an idea.


12