List of champions that are going to get nerfed/and or should be

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Layorz

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafryn View Post
Akali is weak without items, because she's a mid to late game champion.
Hence worthless unless snowballing.

Quote:
Rengar is stronger without items, because he's an early game champion. He falls off really hard if he doesn't get a large gold advantage from his early game. Rengar's escape and gank capabilities are both tied to his ultimate, he can only do one or the other.
Hence he isn't held back by items and can still pump out his damage. He doesn't fall off hard; he falls off if everyone hard-counters him. And no, he doesn't need his ult to gank. Do you have no idea how he works at all?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sexy Suz

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klover135 View Post
Well I'm not going to start debating if the nerfs or not were fair, just stating that the replay to the post was incorrect.
It doesn't matter, most of the champions on your list are viable and not overnerfed, in fact, there is none that are "overnerfed" except maybe warwick.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mokroa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Suz View Post
It doesn't matter, most of the champions on your list are viable and not overnerfed, in fact, there is none that are "overnerfed" except maybe warwick.
It's not my list. And I don't remember everyone on that but I know for sure rammus got nerfed out of competitive play after the constant damage nerfs they gave him. Probably others on there too. And notice that the list says it is for competitive play, not casual solo queue where most anything works. Do you even play attention to these posts?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MortalBeing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

MASSIVELY BROKEN

Is a really silly hyperbole to try and get your point across.

In reality, they present problems due to their playstyle, that nobody bothers to solve.
Instead, you complain on the forums


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jafryn

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layorz View Post
And no, he doesn't need his ult to gank. Do you have no idea how he works at all?
His only gap closer is on his ult, along with his only movement speed steroid. He only has a weak, short range, short duration slow effect that can be a minor root if he forgoes a large chunk of his damage.

Unless people stand next to unwarded bushes when there is a Rengar in the game. Those people deserve to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexy Suz View Post
It doesn't matter, most of the champions on your list are viable and not overnerfed, in fact, there is none that are "overnerfed" except maybe warwick.
They're all "viable" in the sense that AD Zilean is viable because I can win casual games with him. Some of them are viable in competitive play as very niche counter picks to a champion or two.

In the world championships, with 12 of the best teams from a bunch of different meta playing a whole **** ton of games, most of the champions on my list had 0 picks, 0 bans. A couple of them got picked once or twice and got trashed (Udyr, Riven). Those champions were similarly unseen in the NA and Korean regionals.

Vayne is really the only one that I could see an argument for being competitively viable. But even then, it's in very narrow circumstances.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Layorz

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jafryn View Post
His only gap closer is on his ult,
Would you mind explaining Rengars passive to me please

Quote:
Unless people stand next to unwarded bushes when there is a Rengar in the game. Those people deserve to die.
Oh, so the mere presence of Rengar means the entire opposing team is not allowed to use bushes, while Rengar laughs at the attempt to use wards as his passive has a greater range than oracles/vision ward


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GunSh0ts

Junior Member

10-15-2012

As you stated,

Ezreal - W nerf in terms of %AS slow or removing the CDR% decrease in his E (keeping it similar to Corkis valk at 21 seconds or whatever) or his passive AS% stack

The problem with Ez's E is that when you max Q to poke in lane, you can always max E afterwards just having 1 point in W, putting your E on roughly an 11 second cd i believe at lvl 12, which for a blink which is larger than flash, a bit crazy.

Rengar - Q %AS decrease is all that is really needed
Evelynn - W MS nerf and maybe shield nerf on ult
Jayce - E nerf for hammer attack, reduce the % on health damage, E nerf on his max damage from using E Q combo on ranged


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mokroa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layorz View Post
Would you mind explaining Rengars passive to me please



Oh, so the mere presence of Rengar means the entire opposing team is not allowed to use bushes, while Rengar laughs at the attempt to use wards as his passive has a greater range than oracles/vision ward
He is talking about in lane not standing in the river brush, you wouldn't ward in there anyway. You should be warding deeper into the river/other teams jungle so that you see him coming before he even gets close to the brush to do his leap. While other champs like mao have the instant gap closer that makes him able to gank through wards that are that far out if you are a little over half way down the lane.


123