So, the enemy Ryze kept bragging about how good he was.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carmilia

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Do i get reported for replying him back with "QWEQEQWEWQEWQEQWEW" every time he pretended to say anything in general chat? o:


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Michael Kane

Senior Member

10-12-2012

No but then you realize that (with few exceptions ) 70% of skill in playing league is unrelated to the champ you are playing


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aahdin

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Kane View Post
No but then you realize that (with few exceptions ) 70% of skill in playing league is unrelated to the champ you are playing
Yeah, none of the champions are particularly hard kit-wise except for orianna and a couple others. Everything else is based on how well you can judge fights and your ranges.

This is like yelling "RIGHT CLICK RIGHT CLICK RIGHT CLICK" every time an adc says something


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ep1cLeprechaun

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahdin View Post
Yeah, none of the champions are particularly hard kit-wise except for orianna and a couple others. Everything else is based on how well you can judge fights and your ranges.

This is like yelling "RIGHT CLICK RIGHT CLICK RIGHT CLICK" every time an adc says something
Shaco is the only mildly high skill cap in this game.
This community could not handle Invoker.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep1cLeprechaun View Post
Shaco is the only mildly high skill cap in this game.
This community could not handle Invoker.
I think that's a bit clouded, Orianna and a few other champions have a much higher skill cap than Shaco. Shaco's skill comes not from practice with Shaco, but more with an understanding of the opposing teams psychology.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ep1cLeprechaun

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampant Idiocy View Post
I think that's a bit clouded, Orianna and a few other champions have a much higher skill cap than Shaco. Shaco's skill comes not from practice with Shaco, but more with an understanding of the opposing teams psychology.
I'm honestly only going with my friend's interpretation, as he plays Ori quite a bit, and says that while she is hard for APs, she isn't actually hard to play. I've only played her during free week, so I completely admit I'm no expert, but ball play honestly was really easy for me.
Lee Sin is the only other champ I can think of that has a high skill cap (good Lees are near impossible to beat, bad Lees are free wins).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Platinum rain64

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-12-2012

as long as you didn't spam it then no


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dataerr0r

Junior Member

10-12-2012

I highly doubt you'd make it past tribunal for being reported for that. A simple mute could have stopped you and from what you've told us he was a troll himself


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Michael Kane

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep1cLeprechaun View Post
Shaco is the only mildly high skill cap in this game.
This community could not handle Invoker.
Draven against alot of teamcomps ( in some situations he isn't hard to play)
Oriana,
Olaf facing an obnoxiously mobile team ( Knowing how to use his axes to keep on top of a champ like Ahri has a high skill cap)


Honestly how difficult a champion is actually rests largely based on your teams champion chemistry and the composition of the enemies team


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

coeriv

Senior Member

10-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilia View Post
Do i get reported for replying him back with "QWEQEQWEWQEWQEQWEW" every time he pretended to say anything in general chat? o:
A few of my favorite comments from one champ to another... (your reply to ryze is funny, but i agree with the people below you in regards to kit)

Talon can only get kills when his ult is up. Says the Karthus.

Singed is stupid, he can run away from anything. Says the Master Yi.

Zilean is such a cheap ass, Says the Tryn.

Anyone else got some? lol


12