Get rid of aram dodging

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Swole

10-15-2012

The R in aram stands for random, as in you play a random champion, not a random champion that you pwn with

Tempestphile

10-15-2012

Or just double the penalty time on proving grounds games

i mean sometimes people do suddenly have to go, but since they are gone, i think doubling the time is still ok to them

Tyhan

10-15-2012

I admit that I have started dodging arams.

Why?

Because I'm not playing aram to get the same champion 8 times in 3 days, I still haven't played half my champion roster, why have I played 10 champions over 5 times each?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
Or just double the penalty time on proving grounds games

i mean sometimes people do suddenly have to go, but since they are gone, i think doubling the time is still ok to them
2*0=0.

Killzerz

10-15-2012

I just say make it a flat 10 minute penalty. That way I can still dodge if I get Trundle because honestly my team is just going to rage/whine because of my worthless ass champ, and I would like to at least not play the worst champs possible. HOWEVER, if I got a decent champ like Hecarim I would be more inclined to paly rather than waiting for the most "OP" champ ever to come my way (I already do but god knows others don't). In other words, instead of dodging to try to get the top 10% champs, I would be dodging to avoid the lowest 10% champs. 10% compared to 90% AND I get to retain my sanity and dignity by not having to play truly worthless champions.

If you ever tried to implement this policy, people would just make second accounts to try and get only "OP" champs meaning only an elite few with loads of money would play. Meaning over time the community would disappear due to stagnation. I'm just playing devil's advocate!

Brinzy

10-15-2012

I got so tired of that in ARAM that I just started playing ABAM.