I think it is time to pick up the topic of buffing LeBlanc again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NekroJakub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

She needs one of those tiny buffs so that people start playing her, find out she's OP, then get her nerfed to the ground.

Projava

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

no no no noooooooo buffs for leblanc. why would you want this?!

jakab

10-15-2012

Please don't buff her, I don't want to see one of my favourite champions become FotM and all these baddies play her and can't land a single chain.

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horo Marisa View Post
They are all somehow UP now especially Udyr and Trist.
... :I

DeciEVE or AFK

10-15-2012

The only thing that holds leblanc back is the fact that autopushers wreck her. If you give them the advantage, leblanc isn't going to make an impact for the rest of the match.

If you can't stop sion/morg/galio before level 5, you lose your lane, and likely the game. And it's not hard for them to play safe, miss some cs, and then ding 5 and press W on the wave and walk away out of your range. But even they get rolled if you're able to get a kill or two before that.

Ever since Eve got reworked, LeBlanc is my favorite champion in the entire game. I've amassed over 600 ranked games only as leblanc across 3 accounts. I love playing the assassin role in this game. And I definitely get a lot of adrenaline when playing her because of how much you have to think about your combo's vs a strong mid. Aiming her chain while jumping around with distortion is a huge rush, and so much of leblanc's damage comes from landing that chain. I almost never see anyone play as LeBlanc, and the few times I do, it's usually their first few games as her and they suck and can't do anything but press Q R. I can't remember the last time I saw leblanc in a ranked besides myself.

There is SO MUCH MORE to leblanc than Q R, and bad players give her a crappy reputation.

Nothing makes me happier as leblanc than seeing a nice blue "30" on their magic res at level 1.

Just as an fyi that passive idea you had is really bad - it encourages everyone to stay at 99 magic res and not get any more or they lose half of it. Plus it makes her impossible to itemize against unless you specifically build a bveil.

Rahgar

10-15-2012

What - killing everyone but full tanks in two shots isn't enough for you?