I think it is time to pick up the topic of buffing LeBlanc again.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blaster

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horo Marisa View Post
Just answer me, you played her or not.?
I have. I gave you a complete guide on how to play her, from myself. Not from a stream. not from a guide, but from personal experience..-_-..-_- Tommorow just for you i'll play some lb.

Horo Marisa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainieDay View Post
I have. I gave you a complete guide on how to play her, from myself. Not from a stream. not from a guide, but from personal experience..-_-..-_- Tommorow just for you i'll play some lb.
Sure, I will be glad to see some LB's victories in some competitve ranked games.

Horo Marisa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

EDIT#1, added data of lolking in the thread now.

Kaidan Alenko

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horo Marisa View Post
Sure, I will be glad to see some LB's victories in some competitve ranked games.
What he says is correct; you're probably not playing LB correctly (not saying your mechanics with her is bad, but the understanding of one's role as a roaming assassin, and LB's role specifically for that matter)

You need to have presence, all over the friggen map. You need to establish yourself as a main threat in all three lanes, and heck, even the jungle if you keep track (and you should) of enemy jungle buff timers. Scaring your enemies into a state of paranoia will zone them from farming and being aggressive when you're MIA. Which will obviously put your team's lanes ahead and they can snowball for themselves.

Quote:
EDIT#1, added data of lolking in the thread now.
Alistar's win % is comparable to LB's. Clearly, Alistar is UP and needs a buff.

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...&range=monthly

Horo Marisa

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornRainbowQT View Post
What he says is correct; you're probably not playing LB correctly (not saying your mechanics with her is bad, but the understanding of one's role as a roaming assassin, and LB's role specifically for that matter)

You need to have presence, all over the friggen map. You need to establish yourself as a main threat in all three lanes, and heck, even the jungle if you keep track (and you should) of enemy jungle buff timers. Scaring your enemies into a state of paranoia will zone them from farming and being aggressive when you're MIA. Which will obviously put your team's lanes ahead and they can snowball for themselves.

Cow has a winrate of 45% because that many 4th or 5th. picks are forced to play supports, and in many cases these people play cow even they are not familiar with cow because their teams just want more cc. You can compare to Taric who is a much more lower skill required support with a much better winrate. Being forced to play supports that people do not know how to play is common in ranked games, but is being forced to play a mid champion never played before happens a lot in ranked games as well?

Horo Marisa

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornRainbowQT View Post

And more to mention is that I know how to roam and I often roam as mid.

jakab

10-15-2012

The fact that you said LB has bad scaling means you have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Food4Thought

10-15-2012

She needs a rework to be effective but not OP.
but oncethey do a rework, I wont like her anymore.

Horo Marisa

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakab View Post
The fact that you said LB has bad scaling means you have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
When talking about scaling we are not talking about AP ratio OK?

ggsnorlax

10-15-2012

LeBlanc OP. Master deceiver.