Sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Defnist47

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

To me, i feel the problem with sejuani is, she doesn't offer enough CC and her skills could use better ratio's on her Q and E.

Her passive could be a bit stronger but that's hard because it's on every basic attack, BUT I don't think making it stronger is an issue! Why? Because building attack speed isn't the best build route on her because she DOES feel squishy despite her stats(no tank steroid/shield). She could build wits end so maybe I could be wrong. The only reason attack speed would be op is to attack everyone during a team fight to slow everyone but that would be inefficient right? You would lose dps to a single target and you wouldn't be able to peel with your passive alone. It would be very hard to be able to slow everyone because you won't be able to Q all five of them to E them, or ult them all then E.

You can continuously slow one person because you can still attack once every 3 seconds to apply the slow. 10% is weak though and because of that ganking relies on your E(pre-lv6), a buff would be nice to it to make it feel like a good passive, maybe 15% or 20% and it lasts 1.5seconds or 2. Maybe even scale per level? Up to 20% or something?

Arctic Assault (Q) - What I feel would make this spell really good is make it knock back the enemy! Or at least the boar hook them and knock them towards(abit) where you came from. Or the boar knocks them up in the air on contact.

Sejuani's W Northern Winds i think is fine, but I had a suggestion but because it does 50% increased damage to frosted targets it would make it maybe too strong. My suggestion was after 2 seconds of being in Northern Winds, it applies Sejuani's passive frost. Cool right? Those winds are cold man! Have you ever went on a hiking trip in Freljord on a windy day? You should be slowed.

It would be nice to see her have an attack speed debuff. Maybe on her E Permafrost?

Her base stats are not bad, they compare with others well. She just feels squishy because other tanks get a bonus to make them feel tankier. Shen takes reduced damage with taunt, has a shield. Malphite has a shield, shen has a shield, anyone who fights malphite can have reduced attack speed so less damage output on malphite- feels tankier. Nautilus has a shield.. amumu has tantrum, rammus leona have mr arm steroids..etc
(all stats taken from http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...f_Legends_Wiki)
Health at lv 1 + scaling and max lv 18
Sejuani : 450(+85) 1980
Shen: 428(+85) 1958
Malphite:423(+90) 2043

Armor at lv 1 + scaling and max lv 18
Sejuani: 17.5 (+3.5) 80.5
Shen: 15 (+4) 87
Malphite: 18 (+3.75) 85.5

Magic resist is the same for all except LoL wiki says Shen has no scaling(which I think may be wrong)
30(+1.25)

Sejuani is pretty good with base stats, average; lacks armor compared to others she could use a slight buff to that maybe the same as malphite with +3.75 scaling would help for late game.

I think Sejuani feels confused. She is defined as a tank(kidding, defined as a bench cooler) but doesn't feel like one and her ultimate is the only thing going for her. She either needs a tank steroid or more cc, hell nautilus has it all! And nautilus is bad ass.

Personally, that's the only good thing going for her(sejuanis ult) and she isn't played much. People rarely play trundle or sion or gragas because they are "ugly" and not BAD ASS! Well what about sejuani, she is on a boar and is sexy and looks BAD ASS! She has a flail!!!! How kick ass is that? My butt hurts thinking about it.
I love sejuani, I would like to see her get fixed to be more viable.

JoeDerp

10-14-2012

The point of her passive isn't the slow.
The point of her passive is to apply a mark to targets that amplify her other skills on that target.
The slow is merely the icing on the cake.
Although, I would prefer to see another passive on her, and merely making her current passive a passive effect from her E.
Considering she's riding a boar, I feel she could ignore unit collision from minions(but only minions, that damn boar gets stuck so often), as well as be able to auto-attack independently from her movement. I'm not sure how difficult the latter would be to implement, but it's something that I feel would be pretty unique.

With regards to her Q, it just needs a bit less cooldown, and possibly a tiny bit more range.
Plus, the ability to go through champions, rather than stopping as soon as you hit the first.
It's a horrible escape when you're surrounded.

I've suggested something similar for her W, applying Frost if an enemy takes three ticks from it in succession.
I'd also like to see an Armour and Magic Resist bonus for its duration, too.
Another thing I've been thinking about, which'd be somewhat unique, but also probably a bit pointless, but its range could increase by ten percent for each tick of damage that hits an enemy. That way, it starts off relatively small, but if it hits anyone, it begins to grow.

Base stats can be fixed somewhat with runes and masteries, but that does leave you without the bonus from having them in other areas, admittedly.

Personally, I really love playing as Sejuani, she's my favourite champion.
A rework is being worked on, unfortunately. I'm hoping they merely buff her slightly with anything similar to what I mentioned above, rather than an entire rework, since I love the way I play as her.
I think her main problem though, is that people don't know how to build and play her.
My build goes Regrowth Pendant -> Sorceror's Shoes -> Warmog's Armour -> Sunfire Cape -> Rylai's Crystal Sceptre -> Frozen Mallet -> Trinity Force
Yes, that's a whole lot of redundant slow, but on the other hand.... HOLY ****, SO MUCH SLOW.
Also, the massive health means she's an ******* to take down, and her W can do quite a lot of damage, meaning she's awesome when she's right in the middle of a teamfight.

NinjaCÅT

10-14-2012

the problem is that pig.... thats riding the boar.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

She's not really designed to handle the early game. Once she gets to level 9, she's hitting on par with other mages. But as a jungler she has no way to get there. Jungle is the one role in the game where it's not acceptable to have ****ty damage and no sustain level 1~7. It's just not practical. The whole character's kit is kind of a mess, but if they would just buff her W to be competitive with Shyvana or Amumu's clearing power she could be a kind of gank heavy variant of those champions.

My suggestion: Buff HP scaling on her W so that it's always 15% of her maximum HP instead of ranking up to that point. Makes it deal 170~427 baseline damage instead of 130~411, compared with Shyvana's 175~490 damage for levels 1~7.

Osaaka

10-14-2012

Team Sejuani Mid

JoeDerp

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mynt View Post
My suggestion: Buff HP scaling on her W so that it's always 15% of her maximum HP instead of ranking up to that point. Makes it deal 170~427 baseline damage instead of 130~411, compared with Shyvana's 175~490 damage for levels 1~7.
That is insane.

Seuss

10-14-2012

What's Sejuani?

Mynt

10-14-2012

Actually, you know what would make this champion perfect? If her Q applied a small personal shield. Something on the order of 60~180 HP.

Gives her the 'sustain' to last through the jungle, and just enough tankiness to make it worth taking a melee champion instead of ranged mages.

Laetabilis

10-14-2012

This gets discussed basically once a day.
General conception is that Sejuani is actually great late game, but everything before that is below par.
In the jungle her clear time is much slower than average, and her ganking doesn't pick up until level 6. This basically leaves her with little effect on the game until 6, which she takes longer to get to than other junglers, who also usually have better ganks than her pre-6.
She also has problems applying her passive/permafrost mid game outside of her ultimate.

Scarra has shown some promise for her in lane, but she's definitely not a strong pick there either. Riot really just needs to hurry up and rework her into the current meta. She's been weak and underplayed for far too long

Defnist47

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombifiedAngel View Post
The point of her passive isn't the slow.
The point of her passive is to apply a mark to targets that amplify her other skills on that target.
The slow is merely the icing on the cake.
Although, I would prefer to see another passive on her, and merely making her current passive a passive effect from her E.
Considering she's riding a boar, I feel she could ignore unit collision from minions(but only minions, that damn boar gets stuck so often), as well as be able to auto-attack independently from her movement. I'm not sure how difficult the latter would be to implement, but it's something that I feel would be pretty unique.

With regards to her Q, it just needs a bit less cooldown, and possibly a tiny bit more range.
Plus, the ability to go through champions, rather than stopping as soon as you hit the first.
It's a horrible escape when you're surrounded.

I've suggested something similar for her W, applying Frost if an enemy takes three ticks from it in succession.
I'd also like to see an Armour and Magic Resist bonus for its duration, too.
Another thing I've been thinking about, which'd be somewhat unique, but also probably a bit pointless, but its range could increase by ten percent for each tick of damage that hits an enemy. That way, it starts off relatively small, but if it hits anyone, it begins to grow.

Base stats can be fixed somewhat with runes and masteries, but that does leave you without the bonus from having them in other areas, admittedly.

Personally, I really love playing as Sejuani, she's my favourite champion.
A rework is being worked on, unfortunately. I'm hoping they merely buff her slightly with anything similar to what I mentioned above, rather than an entire rework, since I love the way I play as her.
I think her main problem though, is that people don't know how to build and play her.
My build goes Regrowth Pendant -> Sorceror's Shoes -> Warmog's Armour -> Sunfire Cape -> Rylai's Crystal Sceptre -> Frozen Mallet -> Trinity Force
Yes, that's a whole lot of redundant slow, but on the other hand.... HOLY ****, SO MUCH SLOW.
Also, the massive health means she's an ******* to take down, and her W can do quite a lot of damage, meaning she's awesome when she's right in the middle of a teamfight.
I don't think it should go through champions, if you are surrounded you either made a mistake and got caught out of position or you are tanking and your team is following behind ready. If you did get caught out, even with passing people on sejuanis Q if they have any CC and you are decently away from your tower you are bound to die. (if your team isnt near and they focus you-sejuani)
Although maybe her new passive will be something about avoiding unit collision from minions and doing some damage? Although I think they want to stay away from the hecarim/fizz/alistar passive. I would like to see a small cooldown for her Q as well.

The W idea of growth is cool i like that as well as giving resists(Like mordekaiser's creeping death).

Base stats can't be somewhat fixed from runes because if you are a tank or jungler it's basically necessary to get yellow armor. You are still behind compared to others