League of legends keeps updating

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MiauCloud

10-14-2012

My league of legends client for the past week will not stop updating . It is on na server I don't change the server but every single time I log out and into my other account it feels like. It has to download the same patch it is getting really annoying. Especially since i don't want to wait like 5 -10 minutes every single time just to log into my other account for an update that has been applied like i swear 20 different times. Any help would be appreciated. And I have searched the forums and found nothing. So please don't tell me to use something called the search feature and call me stupid.

HaxenTokinDank

12-04-2012

i have been having the same problem recently, i went to play the game and it loaded all the way but suddenly it went back to 33% on update 2/2 its driving me nuts!! i spend hours of my time trying to update it but its not working!! i just think this games not worth it anymore!

pjthepirahna

07-17-2013

woah thats weird, i get the exact same thing. it loads then when it gets to about a couple seconds before finishing it says some error then shuts down. then when i open it again it's on 33% too. but sometimes it will work and sometimes it won't.