Average FPS

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1andrew

10-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
The lower FPS is due to an issue with PVP.net using too much CPU in the background and is an issue we are actively working on.
I didn't know that was part of this issue. I'll be glad for increase in FPS when it's fixed (even if it doesn't put me at a cushy 60). Thank you

Femy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-06-2010

not sure why i cant get the awsome 60 fps you guys get i have it windowized and everything and my comp is running at a pathetic 2fps...somtimes up to 7...but i still managed to go 10/10/13 last game >.<

aranna

10-07-2010

why dont u guys try it with a cxz engine? i dont really know the difference, but i have played 1 game, with diffrent mac support thingys, cxz and cider, the cider didnt really run, but cxz aqua, runned smooth on medium. i dont know what the difference is between the two, nor the wrapping. maybe you should give it a look.

Omegganog

10-09-2010

MY TEMPORARY FIX

I have found I can increase and stabilize my FPS to a degree just by using command-H on 'PVP.net' and 'acl' to hide them and free up that processing a bit.
I try to do this right before PVP.net minimizes but sometime I will just command-Tab when the champion loading screen comes up to accomplish this.

I have yet to play with windowed mode but I heard that some are getting it to run much faster in windowed mode....

I hope that others find this useful

Weeducator

10-10-2010

From the very first game I have stable 60 fps on highest specs with no shadows.
I have imac 21,5'', i3. no graphic problems so far except the ping, which sometimes reaches 2k and more