Ignite or Exhaust for Darius?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SafeSecks

10-14-2012

I have been using Exhaust because I feel as if I need the slow to catch up to enemies and get the kill, since they often run towards the turret,

But recently, when looking through build guides I see recommendations for Ignite.

PrfsrChaos

10-14-2012

Whoa...never even thought of Exhaust on Darius...seems nice.

His passive tends to work as mini ignites anyway...so I don't see why it's not workable.

If you don't care about being able to escape anything, ever, you should Exhaust/Ignite...if you're good you could throw some people off and really wreck face.

Bazlu

10-15-2012

Doesn't Darius already have a pull and a slow? If you're having trouble catching up to the enemies for the kill go for Ghost. It's an escape too.

Awesomepenguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

rolling exhaust/ignite is also a good way to work on your juking skills, so you dont have to rely so much on flash :P

decka

10-15-2012

exhaust is better, ignite works as a finisher but darius has the best ult for that

Hoizengerd

10-15-2012

ignite is far better because it gives you benefits when it's on cooldown, if you couldn't kill your target with that one combo then you simply went in too early

E-auto-W-auto-Q

that's four stacks already, finish it off with "R-ignite" and you can kill any squishy from even 100 health, IE: Teemo, Kennen

Mastery effect: dealing (50 + 20 level) true damage over time to a single target and reduces the health regeneration and the healing effects received by 50%. While your Ignite spell is on cooldown, your champion gains 5 Ability Power and 5 Attack Damage.
you'd be a full to pass this up on Darius