Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@IronStylus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord CombatTacos

10-14-2012

Glad I finally got to meet you and take a pic with you and Morello at the championships. LEONA OOOPPP

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

10-14-2012

Quote:
Lord CombatTacos:
Glad I finally got to meet you and take a pic with you and Morello at the championships. LEONA OOOPPP

You might only be like.. 1 of 3 people to actually snag a picture with the both of us!

COLLECTOR'S EDITION! =D

Delnoir

10-14-2012

Wait wait wait. You got a picture of Morello and IronStylus together?

And they weren't trying to nerf Anivia and Leona into oblivion? And the world didn't implode? My god this is incredible!

OH NO ITS LU BU

10-14-2012

@ironstylus, Maple Sapling desserts inc. Working out the kinks.

Harvester

10-14-2012

On one hand I need to see this photo to make sure it happened. On the other hand, it would lose its collector's value. Decisions decisions...

Xoripan

10-14-2012

I. Need pictures, pictures of rioters

EpikMagikarp

10-15-2012

I actually saw them both together too, didn't get the picture because Morello ran off in another direction when I noticed, but I did get a pic with IronStylus :P

OneVendetta

10-15-2012

sexy time!

Melroy

10-15-2012

Hey Ironstylus, while your here, can we get a little update on battlecast skarner. Is it looking good? :3 ?

Roccano

10-15-2012

Quote:
Melroy:
Hey Ironstylus, while your here, can we get a little update on battlecast skarner. Is it looking good? :3 ?

I want to know this as well, im going to be buying RP soon just for that skin, all I want to know is whether its just a legendary, or if its PFE quality.