1900+ Duo Partner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Trying to hit Diamond. Anyone wanna, I play ADC or Top lane, can also jungle with 2-3 champs effectively. Been tilting so lost like 130 ELO

Hit me up- Rebate

Post here if you wanna.

Jessica Biel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Dude you're at 1800, i think it's impossible within the timeframe given :/

Rebate

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTankyGuy View Post
Dude you're at 1800, i think it's impossible within the timeframe given :/
I can dream can't I

AŁVIN

10-14-2012

2200 too hard to get, that's 300 more elo for us T_T

Rebate

10-14-2012

Anyone :3?

Rin

10-14-2012

Lets do this.

Wyby

10-14-2012

it took me exactly 2 weeks in my free time to get from 1800 to diamond through solo queue mainly when they announced it so you gonna have to gain really fast within 9 days. Also I was previously 2.1k before my drop so I wasn't really tryharding(becuz i fell too hard lmao in 3 days - 300 elo gone) until they announced diamond. You literally have to outplay almost every single game or you won't be gaining much if you just go even or slightly ahead. You need to force killz by yourself because if you just play even at 1800 or 1900 you will probably not stay even against 2100+ or around that most of the time. I think it might be possible for you but you gotta play alot everyday but your timeframe is way too small unless you only play league and win every damn one of em

KickPistol

10-14-2012

Umm I'd like to help try but I feel like its too late given the amount of time S3 kicks in. I'd love to duo with you in S3 tho! You should add me

Rebate

10-14-2012

Shameless and only bump.