jungle mundo question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArtDZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Anyone know the masteries and rune pages that TPA used? I was looking for a guide and they were pretty different in terms of masteries and runes so I was hoping to just copy TPA's

Ethaneus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2012

Let me start off by saying that you should usually never copy a pro's build unless you are a pro. It's like taking a formula 1 car out for a spin while being a novice driver and expecting the same results. Pro's are typically very map aware and their team mates are constantly warding, so they don't have to worry about counter-jungling among many other scenarios.
So anyway, I would recommend going 1/29/0 Mundo. It lets him tank and counterjungle so hard that you'll basically disrupt every lane and never die (as long as you land that cleaver). You typically end up winning, but with a few kills, a few deaths, and a ****-ton of assists. Mundo is not a lategame jungler like amummu; he flourishes mid game. as a result, you should build him tank as that is the only role he can fulfill extremely well lategame because his damage falls off and he has no real utility.

I recommend this guide: http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...do-build-guide

TheSneaker

10-15-2012

I reccomend focusing on your EHP ratios, thats what makes a pro a pro, he knows them by heart and how to fill them in vs the other team. when i play mundo i ussually have 150-200 armour and MR and i also have around 4-5k hp (i forget i forget, didn't play mundo for a week or so), but yeah hes mostly a late game, because when he finishes his build, hes UNKILLABLE, well to the people i vs and i think hes one of those hidden OPs which TPA just showed to the world and you might expect much more people playing mundo now

This guide im about to show you is a youtube video, it will elaborate on counter jungling, how to gank, and the jungle route you would or would not take
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2CCTmFX0Fg